Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elguapo435
    so it sounds like my idea is a bad one. who has a better idea?
    Shoulder tap until you are 21 when you will have your own ID. Until then, go back to newschoolers.com.

FAKE IDs ARE MORE TROUBLE THAN THEY ARE WORTH!
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

If this is an alias...funny shit ...if not:

Get the off the internet and the fuck out of your dorm room and make some friends you loser....they party in utah, i promise...

Talking

Does anyone else want to say hi to Brett, or should I say Mr. handsome 435?

This is not a newbie. Knows the game, blatant misspellings here and there, you can tell he can write.

And the hint of espanol. I smell tacos.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Just wanted to point out that this thread has gotten more responses, more quickly than any other (except those that start either "Bush was Right!" or "I'm an 18 year old girl who just got a bikini wax and I need ski advice").

So, you are in college, and you have a hard time getting alcohol? You must be dumb as shit if you are having difficulties getting drunk without a fake.

im sure there have got to be 21 year olds over there....or at least someone that looks it
    backcountry makes my wee wee tingle...
    "What was once a mighty river. Now a ghost." Edward Abbey
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.
    My Adventures

"Feeling good is good enough."

Although it seems the vast majority here are against fake ID's (with good reason), I never found them to be more trouble than they are worth. I've never had any trouble drinking anywhere, but they are useful when:

a) You live in a college town with a thriving downtown bar scene
    b) When you don't want to get on the phone with five different people trying to convince them they should go to the store to pick you up some beers

The whole wait until you are 21 thing to go to the bars thing is fine...but the effort that is sometimes required to find someone to go to the liquor store can be a major nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog
    So, you are in college, and you have a hard time getting alcohol? You must be dumb as shit if you are having difficulties getting drunk without a fake.
    i don;t have problems getting drunk. I just have problems with getting drunk WHERE I want to. i'd get twice as much tail (which is like a lot of tail) if I could get into bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dogg
    Although it seems the vast majority here are against fake ID's (with good reason), I never found them to be more trouble than they are worth. I've never had any trouble drinking anywhere, but they are useful when:

a) You live in a college town with a thriving downtown bar scene
    b) When you don't want to get on the phone with five different people trying to convince them they should go to the store to pick you up some beers

The whole wait until you are 21 thing to go to the bars thing is fine...but the effort that is sometimes required to find someone to go to the liquor store can be a major nuisance.
    How did you get your fake? My last got yankd and I need something better. All my friends are in the bar and I'm out on the curb like a loser.

You shoulkd send a private message to Vanilla Gorilla; he can probably help you.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo
    You shoulkd send a private message to Vanilla Gorilla; he can probably help you.
    i'll hook you up so to speak.

hehehe good on ya
    backcountry makes my wee wee tingle...
    "What was once a mighty river. Now a ghost." Edward Abbey
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.
    My Adventures

"Feeling good is good enough."

I read in ADn a few years back that something like 60% of fake IDs in alaska are issued by the DMV
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

this thread is fuckin hilarious. My roomy back in SLC went to the DMV with his home state license and wanted to get a Utah one, but when he filled in the info on the sheet they gave him, he moved his birfday back one year to make him 21. It actually worked and he came back all excited and shit and convinced me to try the same. I was next in line but i pussed out and left because the risk reward ratio just didnt seem worth the heaps of trouble I could get into. Sure it sucked when a bunch of my buddies were at the bar, but i saved a helluva lotta money just kickin back brews at the pad or at a house party. Do you know how easy it is to run up a 60 or 70 dollar bar tab? I turn 21 in 4 months and i dont regret not ever gettin a fake, although ive squeaked into a couple of bars cuz i look more like 25 than 20. Be patient, your 21st is the last great birthday to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by crstlextrm
    this thread is fuckin hilarious. My roomy back in SLC went to the DMV with his home state license and wanted to get a Utah one, but when he filled in the info on the sheet they gave him, he moved his birfday back one year to make him 21. It actually worked and he came back all excited and shit and convinced me to try the same. I was next in line but i pussed out and left because the risk reward ratio just didnt seem worth the heaps of trouble I could get into. Sure it sucked when a bunch of my buddies were at the bar, but i saved a helluva lotta money just kickin back brews at the pad or at a house party. Do you know how easy it is to run up a 60 or 70 dollar bar tab? I turn 21 in 4 months and i dont regret not ever gettin a fake, although ive squeaked into a couple of bars cuz i look more like 25 than 20. Be patient, your 21st is the last great birthday to look forward to.
    I think I'm going to go for it. The only problem is that if they do have my friend's photo on the computer I'm going to be in trouble because we don't look that much alike at all. The main problem is the height. He's like 6 inches taller than me. I'm just goin gto go for big hair and act like I know what I'm doing.

vanilla, i'm not falling for your crafty police traps, but I will meet you in chat. I'll pretend to be a 13 year-old boy, just like you like it.

Fake Utard ID

I'll send you a steaming bowl of dicks and you'll like it.
    Until you said that I had you pegged for a cop. Not that cops don't like serving the occasional bowl of steaming cod, it just took me by surprise.

Sure, you can get a fake Utah ID to get a jumpstart on wasting your life in bars. Of course, that is the natural habitat of the, how should I say it, umm, more adventurous women.

As this is Utah, at the DMV there are some things you need to know.

First - You must know the secret handshake. With the secret handshake no questions will be asked. However, without it you will be under severe scrutiny.

Second - An old man will step forward and ask you to step behind the counter so he can annoint your genitals with oil. Let him do his thing, just bring a few tissues in case he gets overly enthusiastic.

Buena suerte El Guapo, keep up the hard work and tireless devotion to the cause.
    Last edited by powderdave; 11-10-2005 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elguapo435
    I think I'm going to go for it. The only problem is that if they do have my friend's photo on the computer I'm going to be in trouble because we don't look that much alike at all. The main problem is the height. He's like 6 inches taller than me. I'm just goin gto go for big hair and act like I know what I'm doing.
    Bahahahaahaha!!!! This is a can't miss, fo sho!

Utah definitely has digital licenses. They will have a picture of someone that is not you in their system. I think the best you could do is manage to talk your way out of there without being arrested. The worst is a fraud charge. They have a cop in the DMV the last time I was there. There's only like a 10% chance this will work, and you could get in some shit. Bad idea.

I have a friend who is a makeup artist that could make my friend look slightly like me. He could go get a new license so that photo would be in the cmputer. Then when I go in it won't be that big of a difference. The only problem is if really does lose his license once my photo is in the computer then he'll have to do the makeup thing again and work the transformation backwards.

why havent you considered plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla gorilla
    why havent you considered plastic surgery
    I'm already El Guapo. I just need a plethora of anos. vente uno to be precise.

make sure you wear your Bad idea Jeans. sounds like you'll need 'em.

El Guapo is desperate, no?

The troll says,
    I'm already El Guapo. I just need a plethora of anos. vente uno to be precise.
    Is "anos vente uno" latin for blowing a wind out of one's ass?

OK, now that we've all had a little laugh at "Below Zero's" expense who has some real ideas to help me out. I guess we could just keep taking shots at that kid, but that doesn't really get me anywhere. I mean handing out poo. WTF?

kid, the bars in utard suck, plus theres so many back doors u can sneak into, cheer 2 u, o shucks, ect....i dont think u wanna get caught doin anything, my buddy got arrested for getting road on the way down LCC, no joke!