Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ciao Bay Area/Tahoe mags, paging PDX mags, and look out AK mags!

In 12 short hours, I will no longer be a Bay Area resident . . . it's been fun, but I can't say I'm too sad to move on. SF is great, Tahoe is great, but WC leaves something to be desired for this 20-something.

So, I head to PDX (Washougal to be exact) tomorrow 10/28 and will be there through Wednesday 11/2 - would love to meet up for a ride (road or mountain) or maybe drinks, etc.

Then comes some fun . . . then some holidays . . .

And then the Chugach better be going off, because I'll be ready for some winter lovin' . . . I should be in AK by the end of December for the foreseable future.

Let the adventures begin

Wow, Exciting move. Congrats!

Noice! Have fun. Ski a lot.

Good luck Kellie! Enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie
    And then the Chugach better be going off, because I'll be ready for some winter lovin'
    the heli guides get there in late February. you can hold out until then.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Unhappy

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Wait....you're Owens' new Ops Manager aren't you?

Best of luck Kellie. The Kirkweed Krew will pour a 40 at the parking lot for you.

Congrats Kellie. The competiton is pretty fierce for men up there, bring your A game and all your teeth.

In 12 short hours, I will no longer be a Bay Area resident . . . it's been fun, but I can't say I'm too sad to move on. SF is great, Tahoe is great, but WC leaves something to be desired for this 20-something.

So, I head to PDX (Washougal to be exact) tomorrow 10/28 and will be there through Wednesday 11/2 - would love to meet up for a ride (road or mountain) or maybe drinks, etc.

Then comes some fun . . . then some holidays . . .

And then the Chugach better be going off, because I'll be ready for some winter lovin' . . . I should be in AK by the end of December for the foreseable future.

Let the adventures begin
    Go git some Kellie!!!

So stoked for ya to be moving on, but kinda sad too as you're super fun to ski with, ride bikes with, and hang out with. Kirkwood won't be the same w/o ya!
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

That sounds SO exciting. Best of luck and hope to see you around these parts over the holidays.
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

Adios chica, it's not going to be the same here without you. Now go and get at it!

Kellie - where do you plan on going in AK? I did the same move two years ago (from Tahoe to AK). It was amazing. Best of luck and PM me if you want any info.
    Last edited by Alioops; 10-28-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    "You got to express what is taboo in you and share your freak with the rest of us, cause it's a beautiful thing"

And then the Chugach better be ready, because this beautiful lady can seriously ski...(and hike).
    Awesome, Kellie. I hope we get to ski together again before too long. Enjoy magical Alaska. Stay in touch.
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Best of Luck & Buon Viaggia.
    Calmer than you dude

Wow, enjoy. We hope you never have to use that avi probe you won at TotalTelemarkV-Sessions (many thanks for the head's up). T&C

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I knew this day was coming, and yet I am still saddened by it. Thank you for the many smiles we have shared. Now I guess I need to go to AK again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'm the most extreme skier in my office. I'll see your III and raise you one level of radness.

Cheers and goodwill for all your upcoming travels! Keep us in the loop and smile strong.

Sick and ashamed and happy (and everyday people do things that inspire),
    d.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Ug. You'll be missed.

But, hey...I gotta say I'm a bit jealous of you. It sounds like it'll be awefully cool.

Very best of luck to you! Keep us all updated on your doin's!
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

Stoked for YOU kellie! Enjoy and good luck in this new chapter of your life.
    Bummed for US because you were one of the coolest (and cutest) touring partners we had.

Take care!
    so many mountains...so little time

www.splitboard.com

Kellie,

See you in Washington! Hopefully we can ski Baker or Mt Saint Helens or something. Oh, enjoy AK!
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

I haven't been on the bike since August, so don't know about a ride. Maybe if we keep it biased towards the flats?

Always up for a drinkypoo. Anyway you could stay until the 6th? 11/5 is the day of that Tangarine Dream thingy in PDX and we're having a MiniMaggotFest.
    Your dog just ate an avocado!

Kellie! Congratulations! You will be missed. I really enjoyed riding downieville with you last summer, and the times we hung out. Where will you be after AK? Are you moving up to AK for "good?" Let us know!

Good luck, be safe, and let us know what you're doing!! Oh, and get yourself to the Whistler/PNW summit!!

Don't look back

I'll try and save some fresh for you

the coverage is getting there. here is yeterdays sunrise from the top of crow peak looking into the g-wood valley
    Last edited by AKturnanburn; 10-28-2005 at 03:12 PM.

Wow, sounds exciting! Good luck on everything up there. I'll spill another 40 for ya in Thunderbowl.

let me know if you get into Anchorage before the end of december I can probably hook you up with a couple free alpenglow passes
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey
    let me know if you get into Anchorage before the end of december I can probably hook you up with a couple free alpenglow passes

ak...she's too old for you.

good luck kellie.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.