Check Out Our Shop
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HEY MODS ARE YOU TOO BUSY HAVING BUTTSEX WITH JER TO FIX THE IMAGE ATTACHMENT?

You must be Red Sox fans, or loser ass Dodger fans

Yeah woodsy I said the Dodgers are fucking losers
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I mean, I can’t post pics.
    Every once in a while if I’ve got a moment I try my workarounds and it’ll say “thank you for logging in plugboots, redirecting”, and it just goes back to the same screen over and over and over.

I guess that’s it huh?
    D-U-N, done
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Code:
    ....................../´¯/) 

....................,/¯../ 

.................../..../ 

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 

..........................'...../ 

..........''............. _.·´ 

..........................( 

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post

What the fuck; s your problem? Are you just plain stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post

As the ski season approached, Irul found himself in a state of turmoil. The once thriving ski internet legend was now barely holding onto his sanity as he struggled with the site's degrading features. But deep within himself, another battle raged - one that he had been avoiding for years.

Confronting his own sexuality and childhood trauma was a daunting task, but it was a necessary one. The repressed memories and emotions were taking a toll on his mental health, manifesting in explosive outbursts on the forum that once brought him joy.

But just as Irul felt himself slipping further into darkness, a ray of light appeared in the form of Benny Profane, his long lost lover and secret. Benny's return reignited a spark within Irul, reminding him of the love and support he had been missing.

As winter descended upon the slopes, Irul could be found in his condo in Breckenridge, unleashing tirades on the $11 an hour immigrant workers over perceived imperfections in the grooming of his slope-side property. But with Benny by his side, Irul began to find solace in the chaos, slowly coming to terms with his past and embracing his true self.

With each passing day, Irul's grip on his sanity tightened, thanks to the unwavering love and support of Benny. And as the snow melted away, so too did the turmoil within Irul, leaving behind a man at peace with himself and the world around him.

In the end, Irul emerged stronger and more resilient than ever, a testament to the power of love and the importance of confronting one's demons. And as he soared down the slopes of Breckenridge, he knew that he was finally free - free to embrace his true self and live life on his own terms.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post

Simmer down Leroy!

the summer angrys have come early

In my little mindworld he's metajoking about himself. The Alternative is very depressing.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Are you just plain stupid?
    I wouldn't say plain stupid. More like stupid with anchovies and pineapple.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    In my little mindworld he's metajoking about himself. The Alternative is very depressing.
    I hadn't considered that possibility.

Pretty sure he ain't that deep.

You can’t use a simple possessive, and I’m stupid?

Red Sox fan.

Can someone break that bates novel down to two sentences?

Vt Freeheel, the legendary Internet skier known for his death-defying descents and acrobatic maneuvers, found himself in a state of perplexity. He had been spending hours on an older ski forum site, reading long-winded, complex tales of the degradation of the skiing world. The once vibrant and thriving community had devolved into a cesspool of negativity, with bitter arguments and petty squabbles dominating the conversation.

As Vt Freeheel scrolled through the never-ending threads, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. This was not the ski community he had grown to love and cherish. Where were the stories of epic powder days and heart-stopping cliff drops? Where were the camaraderie and mutual respect that had once defined the ski culture?

Feeling disheartened, Vt Freeheel turned to his closest partner, Benny Profane, for solace. Together, they had conquered the treacherous slopes of the NW Connecticut Highlands, pushing each other to new heights of adrenaline-fueled excitement. But now, even their post-ski season passions had taken a bizarre turn, with the two friends engaging in a strange ritual of bottling each other's farts for unknown reasons.

Despite the oddity of their friendship, Benny Profane proved to be a source of comfort for Vt Freeheel in his time of confusion. Together, they vowed to reclaim the spirit of skiing that had been lost in the dark corners of the Internet. They would seek out like-minded individuals who shared their passion for adventure and thrill, and together they would build a new community based on respect, camaraderie, and above all, the joy of skiing.

And so, with renewed determination, Vt Freeheel and Benny Profane set out to conquer the slopes once more, their spirits lifted by the promise of a brighter future for the sport they loved. And as they flew down the mountainside, carving graceful arcs in the fresh powder, they knew that no amount of forum degradation could dampen their enthusiasm for the thrill of the ski.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Vt Freeheel, the legendary Internet skier known for his death-defying descents and acrobatic maneuvers, found himself in a state of perplexity. He had been spending hours on an older ski forum site, reading long-winded, complex tales of the degradation of the skiing world. The once vibrant and thriving community had devolved into a cesspool of negativity, with bitter arguments and petty squabbles dominating the conversation.

As Vt Freeheel scrolled through the never-ending threads, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. This was not the ski community he had grown to love and cherish. Where were the stories of epic powder days and heart-stopping cliff drops? Where were the camaraderie and mutual respect that had once defined the ski culture?

Feeling disheartened, Vt Freeheel turned to his closest partner, Benny Profane, for solace. Together, they had conquered the treacherous slopes of the NW Connecticut Highlands, pushing each other to new heights of adrenaline-fueled excitement. But now, even their post-ski season passions had taken a bizarre turn, with the two friends engaging in a strange ritual of bottling each other's farts for unknown reasons.

Despite the oddity of their friendship, Benny Profane proved to be a source of comfort for Vt Freeheel in his time of confusion. Together, they vowed to reclaim the spirit of skiing that had been lost in the dark corners of the Internet. They would seek out like-minded individuals who shared their passion for adventure and thrill, and together they would build a new community based on respect, camaraderie, and above all, the joy of skiing.

And so, with renewed determination, Vt Freeheel and Benny Profane set out to conquer the slopes once more, their spirits lifted by the promise of a brighter future for the sport they loved. And as they flew down the mountainside, carving graceful arcs in the fresh powder, they knew that no amount of forum degradation could dampen their enthusiasm for the thrill of the ski.
    I had been wondering if byates was an AI bot. Now I’m sure.

Having skied with byates I can attest that he is an intelligent human.

Although lately I do wonder if he is also Greg from AlpineZone

I bought a lifetime membership to chatgpt. Fun to punch in some ideas, through some farts, Breck, and Benny in and hit generate.

I'm not alpinegreg. Was going to do an alias at one point but never followed through.

Without being able to upload photos this forum is pretty much dead. It's been weeks now...
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

There are easy workarounds if you’re really wanting to post pics (while waiting for the powers that be to recognize the natives are getting restless)

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

Honestly
    tkdr

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

There are easy workarounds if you’re really wanting to post pics (while waiting for the powers that be to recognize the natives are getting restless)
    Happy for you but by not explaining anything you look like the mods Not a good look IMO

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I wouldn't say plain stupid. More like stupid with anchovies and pineapple.
    Love anchovies, but keep the pineapple in the mai-tai.

Just use your phone to post pics, it works fine in both the app and tapatalk

HEY MODS ARE YOU TOO BUSY HAVING BUTTSEX WITH JER TO FIX THE IMAGE ATTACHMENT?

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Just use your phone to post pics, it works fine in both the app and tapatalk
    Not for my iPhone 15 pro max.
    “Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app”
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Not for my iPhone 15 pro max.
    “Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app”
    Yep my IPhone 14 has the same message

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?