Check Out Our Shop

Colorado Rafting

Mags, anyone into rafting? I have a couple boats and run the Arkansas (Gorge) most weekends during the summer. Would be fun to run the river with some mags!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm more of a ducky guy, easy town floats down the Ark near Salida fairly regularly. I am interested in getting on a raft occasionally, several friends here in town have them. If you're ever running the upper Ark I'd meet ya for a beer.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Whipski may not see this post, but he regularly rafts the Ark.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

FSM,
    We raft quite a bit. Got a 10.5 and a 14 ft. I’m in Fort Collins but get down to the Ark valley a few times a year. Typically row browns and paddle numbers. I’d love to follow you through the gorge some time! It’s been on my list for a while but have never had a strong enough group. Going to be down that way for a wedding June 21-23. Let’s get out sometime!

I'd be happy to get out - just got a 10.5 round boat last year and I want to get it out on smaller water. The big boat is a wide 16' expedition boat that isn't really happy in tight spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Whipski may not see this post, but he regularly rafts the Ark.
    Ah yeah, good call.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.