Check Out Our Shop
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Friday seems like the worst possible day to be in the alpine with generous new snow and freezing levels at or above the summit of Baker.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yes, agreed but we have been waiting for about a month for a couple of back to back clear days.

Kendall and Crossroads, are these in Glacier? Probably not rolling in until about 5 ish.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    Yes, agreed but we have been waiting for about a month for a couple of back to back clear days.

Kendall and Crossroads, are these in Glacier? Probably not rolling in until about 5 ish.
    You don't want to shop for food in glacier; it's really just a mini-mart. The last real grocery coming from Bellingham is at Nugent's corner.

Good luck, I think you'd be well-served with waiting a bit longer. In a month we may finally have corn. It needs to stop snowing for that...

If you're reading this go out and look at the ski right now. Straight up, all the way from the north horizon to the south.

Take a picture of it to get a better view

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I couldn't take any photos so I just watched. Here's a couple from my mom's iPhone. Colors were less perceptible to the naked eye but the rays, streams, pillars, curtains, etc. were bright and at times filed the whole sky from horizon to horizon. This from Camano Island.