Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2447
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowtimer14 View Post
    road rage situation at the designated bc lot. I hope the degenerate human that was spouting hate speech got what should be coming to him.
    Sounds like a great way to start a tour at 0-dark-thirty. Pay $$ to get your blood pressure through the roof, shout at strangers, and get the sheriff involved. I'll stick with the 4pm tours...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I hope your buddy has a frame ready for that pic!
    There was a guy up top who had skied up to it and was sidestepping away. My buddy asked if he was gonna hit it. He said no, but he had a filmer at the bottom and would have him GTS. They both skied down and the skier was hyping him up. They exchanged names "Hey, I'm John" "Collinson?" "Yeah".

Raised 'em right, TFW. Always pleasant when the pro bros are gassing up the locals. Nice to see you earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    Little Superior - 2 Rocky Laps - Patsy - Zone 5. Hell of a day.

Altacoup

Another homie had to send A Frame for his birthday
    Attachment 492189
    Yessssssssss.

Finally someone jumping off something.

(besides DTM and his "imagine me here" pics)

There was a guy up top who had skied up to it and was sidestepping away. My buddy asked if he was gonna hit it. He said no, but he had a filmer at the bottom and would have him GTS. They both skied down and the skier was hyping him up. They exchanged names "Hey, I'm John" "Collinson?" "Yeah".

Raised 'em right, TFW. Always pleasant when the pro bros are gassing up the locals. Nice to see you earlier.
    Nice to see you as well.
    Don't get to the Alta so much no more.
    Nice when yer kids make ya proud, eh?
    Couldn't imagine otherwise.
    Also recognize that we got it good that way, compared to lots of others.
    Something to be said for a stay at home / home school teacher mom.

Chasin the dollar is a bit overrated when it comes to raisin younguns...
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

I bumped into John when he was filming at Kiroro in Japan with TGR. I accidentally skied into an area they were setting up in (Whoops!). Since it was my third lap in the zone, I pointed out a few places where the snow was still untouched with good lines. We all traversed out together and John rode the chair back up with me. Had a great discussion and he was super stoked. Was contagious. I've really enjoyed watching him battle back from serious injuries and show he's still got it.

Long way to say that I'm not surprised at all by the story. Stoked for your buddy. That's an awesome pic!

Fuck yeah tbatt, strong work and great pics. Amazing.

After work special ft hero snow. Not the same bottomless blower of this weekend, but honestly just as enjoyable. Didn't take as many pics because we were too busy racing the daylight, but my god.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crankplank View Post
    Best day of the season for me. Hope yall got somef

Sent from my CPH2417 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowtimer14 View Post

What a cycle!!! Also props to the Alta Marshall this morning
    Fkn'A ! What a fun afternoon. Got one my best runs down Great Scott in quite a while...skiers left just off the main choke had no tracks. Prob left some drool up there

Had a soccer ball sized rollerball deflect off my leg about 3 seconds after stopping on a little cloud run...I dont think you want to get a direct hit from one of those...that felt pretty heavy. Note to self *dont stop right below your fall line*

Zone5? I might have to find a way to sneak away for that one of these mid-week days. Haven’t skied it since’11

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I hope your buddy has a frame ready for that pic!
    Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    Yessssssssss.

Finally someone jumping off something.

(besides DTM and his "imagine me here" pics)
    x2, that's a Grade A send. I love being a Bird guy these days but I definitely miss Rocky Point sometimes.

Anyone skiing bird on Saturday? Got nickels and need pennies.

Sent from my CPH2417 using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4340.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	482.6 KB 
ID:	492262
    Reminded me of price police and anti-bitch points
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Brighton resident charged with threatening, pointing shotgun at snowboarder

https://www.ksl.com/article/50964828...at-snowboarder

"Officers were unable to locate any private property signage in the area of the resort from which Richardson entered STEBBINGS' property."

Snowbasin was not good this morning. Frozen coral reef with a couple inches of very sticky snow on top of it.

Am I doing stoke right?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Snowbasin was not good this morning. Frozen coral reef with a couple inches of very sticky snow on top of it.

Am I doing stoke right?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Yes. It makes me feel better about being stuck at home all day.

Should of stuck around till last chair. Some of the best storm skiing I’ve had in a while…

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Yes. It makes me feel better about being stuck at home all day.
    Alta was a blast today though . Great heavy storm skiing , snow on top generally did a great job of covering the sun effected stuff except for early in the day low in Wildcat. Supreme bowl got massively wind filled fairly early. Another great day lapping this playground w the grom!

Still snowing pretty good at the base here, tomorrow should be a great day . Place was fairly empty today so lots of untracked remain .

Wasatch 23/24 Stoke Thread: Red Snake Coverage coming at you live from tgapp's fartba

Skied PowMo this morning. First time up here. We have some of our kids classmates parents from public school in SoCal building a house. Learned how nice it is to ski with “neighbors”. Fog up top to start the day. Low elevation was manky. Wrong aspects were massive crusts. Then by late afternoon, fog lifted, temps dropped and it was free face shots. The mank covered up anything bad. Right side up snow. Ghost town. My 10 & 12 year olds did 8 laps in the private side cat. Spoiled. Gorgeous sunset. Back there tomorrow then Alta til Monday. Always good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pow mow at it again.

Buying land and expanding terrain into backside of sundown and lightning ridge into the DMI guided terrain with a new lift into wolf canyon. Also "For our homeowner community, we have contracted to buy the adjacent Davenport area on the back side of Raintree marked for development and private lift access." FB post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	434377818_836154281888948_5090702348749145183_n.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	492361

Reed Hastings firing back at all the haters in the blog post

Got to snowbird free parking a little early, so have been watching everyone change in parking lot :-). Black pants, orange jacket, green pack, moment wildcat w/ Saturn V top sheet.

Cant make it to Alta this morning so have a parking reservation that is up for grabs. PM me with your license plate and I can change.
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

Backside and Baldy Shoulder on openings today. Deeeecent.

Taking one for The Team this weekend. Enjoy the windbuff everyone. Your welcome in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JKlompus View Post
    Should of stuck around till last chair. Some of the best storm skiing I’ve had in a while…

Oh I'm sure. Damn work got in the way.

Snowbird has been firing today. Great Old Ladies and Provo to rasta chutes laps w the grom w great snow. Last day for us of a great cycle. Orange jacket ,blue pants w grom with a Shark helmet and blue jacket. Ask for change if around.