52/13 Michael Wirth

2month of going straight at 2am. Good to see his armpits on the last shot. Otherwise, I would have bet on iv substitutes.

It does deserve it's own thread. Whooof. He's been doing some cray cray shit over the last 3 years that I've be keeping track.

I wish him well. I struggle to see what the horizon looks like for him at his current mental state, but there is no doubting his skills, vision, and execution.

Monster in a regular body.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Absolute animal. I'm sure he pushed it really hard to get this done as fast as possible but I like that they included a couple of decisions to turn around in the video.
    dedicated to the game, player

Holy moly. To ski thunder and lightning in the same day. Mind blown...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

pretty cool project, wish the video had more skiing and showed more of the descents, and less of wirth talking to the camera with his shirt half off. Still an impressive feat, dude certainly gets after it.

Dude is totally legit..

I can't listen to him meta wax poetic on and on about nature mountain shit though. I'm over it.

Dude is incredible though.

Sure, he did wax poetic a bit, but if those mountains were where he had his formative years, I can relate.
    I would have liked to see more skiing; some good looking lines!

This one was way more watchable than the previous efforts IMO. Impressive project.

A+. Fantastic all around and tough to comprehend the achievement. I really like when people discuss decision making and show no-go days as part of the video.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Island Bay View Post
    Sure, he did wax poetic a bit, but if those mountains were where he had his formative years, I can relate.
    I would have liked to see more skiing; some good looking lines!
    This for sure

wirth give up? turned to meth? no vids in 5 months

Somebody asked him on Instagram a few days ago and he said "we shall see where the mountains take us."

still waxing poetic. prob start doing hot tent yoga camps in 50 deg couloirs for tech bro wives.

free flat brim 5 panel patagonia hat included w 7000$ class.

He’s been stacking vert the last few seasons up in PNW and now BC. I think mostly because there’s more accessible, season-long touring and steep skiing available compared to CO. But maybe also to get time and proximity in relation to the Canadian 50 objectives. We shall see. Still skiing a lot, so it seems

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Seems like he could easily ski all of em. Dude is a crusher. Being that fit, fearless and quick is what it takes