Check Out Our Shop
Page 144 of 150 FirstFirst ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3746
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Actual statements accurately quoted. On a positive note, tho. At least with all that Rohypnol in your system there are no bad memories.
    Yea, and that qupte says I beleive israel wants to erase the palestinian state. Hardly a leap.

What the quptes don't support, is your cliams I fantasize about violence, or am focusing on israel and ignoring other countries. I'm focusing on israel because thats what this thread is about, and its also the country doing a genocide that my tax dollars are supporting. It and the saudis etc killing people in yemen.

But you cant find a single quote of me fantasizing about violence or civil war. You've made that claim, now support it. You can't. I've never said anythign like that. All you're proving is you need to turn me into some kind of strawman to deal with reality.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

A quote was provided. It's up to you to rub your two IQ points together and figure it out...

I'm glad you're fighting the good fight MV. Leroy and Rod have been on ignore for a long time, along with dunfree and LSL. The stupid... it burns.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

A quote was provided. It's up to you to rub your two IQ points together and figure it out...
    Not q quote saying anything close to what you accuse me of saying.

Go find this fantasizing about violence shit. i'm waiting you gaslighting fuckstain.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    I'm glad you're fighting the good fight MV. Leroy and Rod have been on ignore for a long time, along with dunfree and LSL. The stupid... it burns.
    Cool story bro? Yet here you are talking to me>? about nothing? just saying hi?

Not wanting to put it together on your own is probably for the best. That'd be like sparking a pretentious fire...

Not wanting to put it together on your own is probably for the best. That'd be like sparking a pretentious fire...
    Put what together? The facto that your accusation of me fantasizing about violence are baseless? What exactly am I putting together here?

Go find that quote boy. It should be real easy right?

Try sticking a distress flair up your ass and lighting it off. Somebody might help. Until then, keep trying to work it out...

Try sticking a distress flair up your ass and lighting it off. Somebody might help. Until then, keep trying to work it out...
    Oh I've worked it out, you're completly full of shit, and I never said any of that shit you accuse me of and can't find quotes for. That was the strawman you created out of my words, you'll find nothing I've actually said that matches your accusations. But that won'tstop you from making them.

Insert popcorn eating gif here
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

One of the most bewildering things about all of this is the fact no other world leader would be doing much of anything different from what Israel is doing now if their country was attacked.
    It's no accident that Mickey & Mallory gunned down Wayne Gale last.

If you want to know how shitheel authoritarian theocratic Hamas gets elevated and democratic nation of laws and intellect gets discounted, ask Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Insert popcorn eating gif here
    I had to stop egging leroy on since everyone knows, just because you now have to call them “intellectually” disabled doesn’t stop them from drooling on themselves.

Apparently people are protesting in NYC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68923528

I understand Gaza recently lost some of its population and has some rebuilding to do. These protesters would make excellent “volunteers” to go to Gaza and help out. Then if their citizenship paperwork got lost in the shuffle, oh well.

That idea has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    Apparently people are protesting in NYC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68923528

I understand Gaza recently lost some of its population and has some rebuilding to do. These protesters would make excellent “volunteers” to go to Gaza and help out. Then if their citizenship paperwork got lost in the shuffle, oh well.
    Citizenship won’t matter, volunteers don’t live very long over there.

"The German Ambassador to the Palestinian Authority, Oliver Owcza, faced a violent attack during his visit to the West Bank on Tuesday.

Palestinian students at Birzeit University near Ramallah targeted the diplomat, hurling stones, damaging his vehicle, and forcing him to flee the scene.
    The incident unfolded as Owcza arrived at the Palestine Museum, situated within the university campus.
    Videos circulating online captured the chaotic scene, showing students shouting and jeering at the diplomat, demanding his departure. As the situation escalated, the ambassador's car was targeted, with students throwing objects and damaging the vehicle. "

Germany, traditionally supportive of Israel, has also advocated for the rights of Palestinians and the need for a resolution to the conflict that includes the establishment of a Palestinian state.
    Berlin has yet to release an official statement regarding the incident."

Did I hear this right? A foreign country 'defending' itself is pushing for the suspension of the first amendment in the US? As corrupt as the supremes are I don't see this passing muster. Hoping my neighbour doesn't lose its mind.

Have any of you fucksticks seen Gaza before and after?
    Try the googs

It’s insane. Yes. Hamas sucks.
    But Israel has obliterated the homes of of over a million people. Human beings. That aren’t Hamas.
    All that’s left is Rafa. And running away. Exodus. Movement of Pali people. Coming soon to your euro us towns. Which is good for them. And I don’t fear them.
    From the river to the sea. Palestine will soon be Israeli.
    Think of the beaches and luxury hotels.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Have any of you fucksticks seen Gaza before and after?
    Try the googs

It’s insane. Yes. Hamas sucks.
    But Israel has obliterated the homes of of over a million people. Human beings. That aren’t Hamas.
    All that’s left is Rafa. And running away. Exodus. Movement of Pali people. Coming soon to your euro us towns. Which is good for them. And I don’t fear them.
    From the river to the sea. Palestine will soon be Israeli.
    Think of the beaches and luxury hotels.
    Thanks. Not sure it'll help. They're stuck in an information silo where those destroyed homes are all the residents' fault for being a million terrorists.

I'm sure Israel is working on repairing the damage and putting people's lives back together, like the responsible western power it is. They'll have a $100B reconstruction bill passed any day now. /s

The majority or around $10 billion in the recently passed Israel Security Supplemental Appropriations Act goes towards humanitarian aid for Palestineans. The rest is split between US Department of Defense, security assistance to Israel, along with various other purposes. That doesn't include the tons of aid currently being sent daily, much of which is hijacked by Hamas, killing Palestinians in the process, so that they can turn around and sell it to Palestinians for enormous profits. Israel has also offered numerous, and is currently offering, a cease fire to Hamas. Tens of thousands of Israelis are right now protesting in favor a deal that would free Israeli hostages and stop the war in Gaza. In contrast, Hamas’s top leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar says a 100,000 Palestinian deaths is acceptable because they would all die as martyrs.

Ehud Olmert Op-Ed
    “The consensus among the overwhelming majority of Israelis is that the only motivation for expanding the military campaign and invading Rafah is not what's right for Israel, but part of a planned decision to sacrifice the hostages' lives in order to preserve the political life of the man who continues to push Israel into the abyss.

It's time to stop Netanyahu and the government of Ben-Gvir and Smotrich. It's time to flood the streets with millions of resolute opponents to surround the group of outlaws leading Israel to a crash and stop them, before it's too late.”

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2024...ent=e79818f27c

(It was nice posting pics while it lasted…)

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...f-f3fff18a0000

[COLOR=rgba(var(--color-primary-base),1)]Report: Hamas Accepts Gaza Cease-fire Deal; Israeli Officials Reject Prospect of War Ending

According to the report, Hamas was guaranteed by the U.S. for a full Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and that Israeli forces will not continue fighting once the hostages are released ? An Israeli official told Haaretz that 'Israel will, under no circumstances, agree to end the war as part of a deal' and is determined to enter Rafah
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(var(--credit-creditArticleText),1)]HaaretzJonathan LisJack KhouryMay 4, 2024 2:02 pm IDT

[COLOR=rgba(var(--color-primary-base),1)]
    [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

It was not nice seeing Jong once again post endless massively sized twitter hot take images in every thread he came across. Quite possibly the reason why posting pics no longer works. Next time show some sympathy and restraint for the TGR server.

In any event, Jong's article goes into more detail and contrary to the headline, "Hamas has not yet given an official answer to the Egyptian proposal for a hostage deal, and if Hamas accepts it, the war cabinet will meet to discuss the matter."

The Egyptian peace proposal discussed in the article does not call for a full Israeli withdrawal but instead a phased approah: The proposal calls for the release of 33 hostages in exchange for a full IDF retreat from most of Gaza and the release of Palestinian prisoners. Followed by more hostage releases in 1-to-40 exchange ratio of Palestinian prisoners, increased flow of humanitarian aid, phased IDF withdrawals, and so on. A plan to rebuild Gaza would be implemented in the final phase. Egypt, Qatar and the United States would guarantee the deal.

I’ve heard some figures loosely thrown around related to rebuilding, which I can’t recall at the moment. I know US is different than the Middle East, especially in relation to labor costs and regulatory environment, but the clearing, disposal, hauling, etc. of debris in Paradise, CA after it burned down to allow rebuilding to start (not including haz tree removal) was around $1B.

Any thoughts here about the anti free speech bill headed to the senate?

I hate Illinois Nazis

But I also defend their right to speak. IRL growing up in chicago I remember their march in Skokie. It ruffled some feathers after they won in court. But after their stunt they went away. Other than the blues brothers movie.

I got a one week ban here for saying I love Jews but dislike zionists. #ChrisRock
    I guess I can get banned again for typing that again.
    But if this bill passes and is signed into law I should expect a knock on my door from the federales and be hauled off to tolerance camp a la South Park.

George Carlin RIP
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.