Check Out Our Shop
Page 137 of 148 FirstFirst ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3683
    Ahh, got it. Any news about the ballistics? Iran said they launched them long enough ago to strike.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

What happens when malfunctioning or intercepted Iranian BMs fall onto Jordan and Iraq?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Drones are weaksauce. High probability of intercept. I can't help but wonder if this is a ruse to get Israel to unmask and expose air defenses to enemy ELINT examination.

If Israel intercepts them all, then will Iran switch to ballistic missiles and cruise missiles with better knowledge of Israeli IAD?
    Or it’s attempted deescalation? You attacked us, we save face by launching an (easily intercepted?) attack on you?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Or it’s attempted deescalation? You attacked us, we save face by launching an (easily intercepted?) attack on you?
    I like how you are thinking, but I am doubtful... if that was what they wanted, wasn't seizing the tanker earlier today sufficient? Or 20 drones?

I think we can agree that both regimes do not play small.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Moshaich
    Yay
    World War III

Let’s go.

Skiing.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Things are definitely getting interesting.

I wonder what's about to happen to gas prices.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

^^^Speaking for the average American.

The price has been going up bigly around here already.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Jordanian, UK and US forces shot down dozens of Iranian drones and missiles headed for Israel. Saudis may have as well, but it isn't in the news. They have shot down attacks on Israel from Yemen in the past.

Iran launched attacks from missile it had based in multiple countries including Iraq, Syria, and Yemen thus overflying at least 5, maybe 6 other countries' airspace to attack Israel.

185 One-Way “Suicide” Drones, 110 Medium-Range Ballistic Missiles, and 36 Land-Attack Cruise Missiles

UNSC will meet tomorrow to condemn Iran. It will be very interesting to see if Russia and China veto or abstain. Russia might benefit from this war. China probably would not.

“Iran mission to the UN says after its attack against Israel tonight: “The matter can be deemed concluded.”

https://x.com/amichaistein1/status/1...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Seem damage in Israel described as ‘light’.

Hopefully that’s that and there’s no escalation.

Iran keeps planting seeds and they'll surely reap the whirlwind.

Iran state controlled media says Iranian General Zahedi who was killed last week by Israel while in Syria was one of the architects of October 7th:
    https://www.mizanonline.ir/fa/news/4766444/

Saudi officials came right out and said Iran engineered the war in Gaza to ruin normalization with Israel:
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...n-with-israel/

What will the world do about that, I wonder?

Unsurprisingly, the IDF was not actively working to prevent settler violence. That shit needs to change.

https://x.com/meirja/status/17795961...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Good news is a kid killer is dead, his fucking house is burnt down, and a bunch of his bros are tasting the pain of abducting and killing kids for Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Good news is a kid killer is dead, his fucking house is burnt down, and a bunch of his bros are tasting the pain of abducting and killing kids for Palestine.
    LOL at you supposedly being anti-kid killing

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...nsive-children

“I stopped keeping track of how many new orphans I had operated on. After surgery they would be filed somewhere in the hospital, I’m unsure of who will take care of them or how they will survive. On one occasion, a handful of children, all about ages 5 to 8, were carried to the emergency room by their parents. All had single sniper shots to the head. These families were returning to their homes in Khan Yunis, about 2.5 miles away from the hospital, after Israeli tanks had withdrawn. But the snipers apparently stayed behind. None of these children survived.”

How exactly did the legions of IDF snipers know these kids were orphans before they specifically designated them for sniper wounds, JimmyCarter?

How exactly did the IDF snipers know these kids were orphans before they specifically targeted them from well away for their own safety, JimmyCarter?
    U no reed gud!!

I apologize for not reading your link.

Like the IDF general said, "The only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian." And the word got down to the ground.

Don't kid yourself Crisco, if Israel were to go away tomorrow, so would any notion of Palestine and Palestinians. IDF generals know this and support Palestine and Palestinians by fighting for Israel as a 1st World nation.

Don't kid yourself Crisco, if Israel were to go away tomorrow, so would any notion of Palestine and Palestinians. IDF generals know this and support Palestine and Palestinians by fighting for Israel as a 1st World nation.
    Not sure what you mean by this. Palestine was a country before 1948, just like Jordan and others in the vicinity

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

This is so incredibly insane I think it must be satire, but its too crazy to even be satire. Do you actually think something like this? Is "think" at all an accurate term?

Can you make this make some amount of sense? How would israel going away make any notion of Palestine just disappear?

Sometimes I think some of you guys are singlehandedly trying to prevent AI from being able to learn anything close to rational thought by reading internet comments. Just posting things so stupid and crazy and illogical their only point must be to prevent AI from being able to learn anything from them.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by this. Palestine was a country before 1948, just like Jordan and others in the vicinity
    Prior to 1948 Palestine was a region like the American Midwest, not a country. Roman emperor Hadrian changed the regional name from Judaea to Syria Palaestina after the local Jewish population lost the Jewish–Roman wars.

In modern times the region was controlled first by the Ottoman Empire and then the British Empire under a regional mandate. Palestine wasn't given the opportunity to become a country until 1947. In May, 1948 upon the termination of the British mandate neighboring Arab countries invaded Palestine with the intention of destroying Israel.

After Arab invaders lost the war, the West Bank was annexed by Jordan and the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt. In 1967 Egypt lost the Gaza strip to Israel, and Israel turned over the Gaza strip to the local Palestinians in 2006-07. Jordan surrendered sovereignty over the West Bank in 1988, and in 2012 the 'State of Palestine' was made a non-member observer country of the UN.

I love it when he tries to act smart.