Check Out Our Shop
Page 638 of 667 FirstFirst ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... LastLast
Results 15,926 to 15,950 of 16660

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Man, you gotta admit this Tucker Carlson Putin interview is gonna be interesting. And I know, TC is racist liar, conspiracy theorist, Russian asset blah blah blah but I’m really interested in what Putins got to say for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I mean, I've never watched someone interview someone with a dick in their mouth, so you're right in some way.

Man, you gotta admit this Tucker Carlson Putin interview is gonna be interesting. And I know, TC is racist liar, conspiracy theorist, Russian asset blah blah blah but I’m really interested in what Putins got to say for himself.

lies
    it’s americas fault
    more lies.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Seriously? Now I know you're just fucking with us.
    I know your talking points on this. TC is pro Russia and is giving Putin a platform to blast his propaganda, he won’t ask tough questions etc etc I get that. And it might be that. But it might not. I like to keep an open mind and consume all kinds of media. So yeah I’ll be tuning in to get direct access to putins words. Why not?

Ukraine

I know your talking points on this. TC is pro Russia and is giving Putin a platform to blast his propaganda, he won’t ask tough questions etc etc I get that. And it might be that. But it might not. I like to keep an open mind and consume all kinds of media. So yeah I’ll be tuning in to get direct access to putins words. Why not?
    Curious as to what you think you could possibly hear him say that would be worth hearing?
    You want his explanation for the invasion? Thoughts on Joe Biden and woke culture?

Imagine how much more we'd know if Putin had access to a media platform of his own and could put out his perspectives anytime. I bet people who consume all kinds of media would be really familiar with what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Curious as to what you think you could possibly hear him say that would be worth hearing?
    You want his explanation for the invasion? Thoughts on Joe Biden and woke culture?
    What I really want to hear is that he’s ready for a peace deal. Some kind of concessions to bring this war to an end. Maybe Putin is ready to make deal and we just don’t know it.

but I’m really interested in what Putins got to say for himself.
    That KGB agent cum dictator will say exactly the whataboutism, falsehoods, and half-truths that his very smart KGB advisors carefully script him to say in order to confuse these issue, cloud the morality, justify his wanton aggression, and further turn other societies to focus on internal division with a myth that Russia is the true savior of the world.

Why do you want to hear that?

He's not some poor sod who the has no voice in the world. He rules a nation of 130 million people with a specialty in information warfare, psyops, and dissent going back 100 years. They have been telling his story via the Russian media, world social media, and world main/alt media whenever someone is dumb enough to lap that horse piss up. Tucker has been doing it constantly.

Giving the microphone to a monster who needs to perform is not any more interesting than historical Soviet or Nazi propoganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post

Why do you want to hear that?
    I want to hear it directly from his mouth, not yours.

Unfortunately, that same evil reality bending misinformation has been allowed to flourish here in the good old USA, and TC is the head of their spear. They just don't have all the power yet in this land like Putin does in his. But they are working on it.

You can see how successful they have been, with their comrades on the edge of their seats waiting for Putin to feed their hate, and their undying support of our very own demented pro Putin criminal rapist idol and false prophet here in our own country.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CDAD845A-063C-4943-82A0-57A8B77E0018.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	485887

I see this thread hasn’t changed much.
    Same people
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Look at this shit. They can't even contain their excitement. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

I like that one.
    Nuthin like photos for the perfect MEME
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

lol, the same Putin bootlickers never fail to bootlick.

Carlson: "Until me, nobody offered to lick Putin's boots!"

Kremlin: "Don't be silly, Putin had many offers to lick Putin's boots, we were just waiting for the right set of kneepads."

Welcome aboard the good ship Ass Kisser. Nice day for a cruise. Pucker up, me hardies!

I want to hear it directly from his mouth, not yours.
    You'll hear it from a translator.

Putin has made MANY public statements and many speeches and interviews. I've seen them. He is quite talented. And we've been hearing Putin's voice far more from the Mouth of Sauron for the last 2 years. He goes by the name of Sergey Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

You just want to hear it from Tucker?

Tucker is the front man for an "alternative facts" world view that is rending our society. He is not some arbiter of truth.

Make no mistake the main purpose and timing of this interview is to kill the Ukraine, Taiwan and border security bill in Congress. It's the free world versus tyranny. No better display of which Americans are on the side of tyrants.

Putin has made MANY public statements and many speeches and interviews. I've seen them. He is quite talented. And we've been hearing Putin's voice far more from the Mouth of Sauron for the last 2 years. He goes by the name of Sergey Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Tucker is the front man for an "alternative facts" world view that is rending our society. He is not some arbiter of truth.
    I would agree with that. I just can’t stand the hypocrisy.

The people who need to read this won't.

"In today's #vatniksoup, I'll introduce the troll farm/paid shill talking points on the Carlson-Putin interview.

These are the most common arguments that pop up in the comment section when people criticize the upcoming interview.In today's #vatniksoup, I'll introduce the troll farm/paid shill talking points on the Carlson-Putin interview.

These are the most common arguments that pop up in the comment section when people criticize the upcoming interview."

https://twitter.com/P_Kallioniemi/st...853163033?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    The people who need to read this won't.

"These are the most common arguments that pop up in the comment section when people criticize the upcoming interview."

https://twitter.com/P_Kallioniemi/st...853163033?s=19
    They definitely won't. This interview is going to present them with perspectives they're already familiar with from hearing them through tankie channels.

How many of these independent thinkers are capable of recognizing that means the tankies have been feeding them Kremlin propoganda on the DL? And how many will think Greenwald, Carlson, Chomsky et al have totally convinced Putin and now you can tell he's a reasonable person because he parrots Marjorie Traitor Greene and just wants to protect all those people he's been bombing?

I kind of expect to hear an audible "woosh."

I
    Yeah the translation does open things up to up to some fuckery.

Of course Tucker isn’t the arbiter of truth but who is? Anderson Copper? You?

Anyway, I’m watching this interview. And I’ll Google around for some Putin speeches I haven’t heard one since his invasion rant.

We need to see the questions. I’ll be the first the pan the guy if he throws softballs.

But I’m sure if this was anderson cooper, no one would care.

I expect a few kinda "tough" questions and total acceptance of the BS propaganda answer.

Just an astonishing level of naivety on exhibit here. Tucker and Kremlin state television have been entirely in sync for several years ever since Russia's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. In case anyone needs a reminder, top Kremlin mouthpiece Solovyov praising Tucker:

Name:  GFcSH8jWgAAoTZp.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  39.4 KB

Solovyov shouting Russia should use nukes “I’m still saying I could take Kyiv in 3 days! But first, everything should be destroyed with tactical nukes! Erase Kyiv off the face of the earth” and do anything to hurt United States, like arming the Houthis and anyone else who is targeting US military bases and ships, along with launching strikes against Europe.

They are pushing for Texas to secede, so maybe they’re worth hearing out