Rossi Race pivot heel binders DIN 6-14

These binders are 2 years old but have been in a box almost the entire time. There were mounted on one pair of skis which were skied about 4 times. Like New. These have a heavier spring than the standard Rossi binders. Rossi/Look is my favorite binder.

How about $150.

To clarify, these are not the older Rossi binders with the heel that pivots 360 degrees. These are the exact same design as the newest Rossi binders, but are 2 years old. Again, they are in perfect shape and look brand new.

They are not the exact same design as the new ones or they would have a heel that doesn't pivot at all. look at the new px 14 and you'll see

Apparently I am mistaken in my impression that they pivot. In any case, they are the exact same design as the current Axial 140's, except that I believe the toe piece and heel peice are connected by a plate (as I said, they have been in a box for over a year). Color: Black w/yellow. Here is a link to this year's model. I'll get them out and take a picture tonight when I get home and post it tomorrow.

Appologies for any confusion.

http://www.rossignol.com/index.php?&...c86d&product=1

you are right, the are just not the new model thats coming out this year. they are the axial 140's. The now ones don't have a pivot heel.