Check Out Our Shop
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skirub View Post
    DO NOT PUT CBD ANYTHING IN ANY MESSAGE ON PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If paypal keeps the money and shuts it down because you can not follow a simple rule it will be postal money orders only.

Also friends and family saves the fees and the Postal oriffice is now charging more to ship the same thing.
    Skirub,
    I love the cream and don’t want you to run into any more problems with payment. I would suggest you or Splat change the title of this thread to “Insanely effective cream” and drop the CBD from the name if it’s causing problems.

some of us have short term memory problems and will add a note just to remember what we paid for….🥴

keep the cream flowing! It’s helped keep this 57 year old kid dancing with gravity and stoked on life! NMRK🙏🙏🙏
    "Shredding the Gnar Like the Cowboys We Are"
    www.alaskaheliskiing.com

DH, you have a package inbound.

PayPal sent for another jar - thanks skirub/splat.. shit does wonders.. if only it could cure mcskis ED.

Just ordered, glad that splats goo is being made again, my last jar is empty!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Orders shipped today

DH, you have a package inbound.
    Package received. Looks good.

Skirub - Do you have a batch ready? My current jar is almost empty and this stuff is definitely helping with the pain from my recent accident/surgeries.

Yes, plenty available.

Yes, plenty available.
    PayPal sent. Thanks for keeping the supply chain flowing. This stuff really is helping with my recovery.

orders shipped today

After four months with no cream all my aches were creeping back bigtime.
    One jar over the last month and I feel so much better. Need more.
    Will have someone get some to ship to me disguised as something innocuous, as it ain't legal where I am.
    Thanks for picking up the mission skirub. The cream could easily be the most awesome thing I've ever done.

That you have more than one thing to choose between.
    That is what is awesome
    But your splooge man, our legs need it to keep on hitting the firm ass bumps we've been dealt this season.
    Shine on.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

So I don't have to search back through this thread, how do we go about buying? My old jar is almost out (may have lost potency too).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So I don't have to search back through this thread, how do we go about buying? My old jar is almost out (may have lost potency too).
    Email skirub@hotmail.com

I just received my order from him. $135 for a very large jar.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    The cream could easily be the most awesome thing I've ever done.
    Ski rub one out?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

rub shipped

Thx

Second jar ordered. For anyone on the fence, I’ve tried numerous other CBD balms and creams, including the really expensive shit my wife’s medspa used to sell. NOTHING came close to splat’s cream, and the stuff skirub’s making is having the same effect on my shredded shoulders-it’s the same stuff. For anyone concerned about THC, I can tell you first hand it’s all good. After using large amounts of this stuff for months, I tested negative several times with grocery store test kits. Then I got randomly selected at work for a urine test, which came out negative. Get some, you won’t be disappointed.

Skirub, I sent you an email to the address posted, and have had no response.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Danno, I've never emailed him, just sent paypal. The below is from skirub's post back in January:

It will be Paypal $135 to skirub AT hotmail DOT com until I get another card processing service this week. Thanks to all who have ordered. CONUS only!

ONE JAR per order for now. If you want more than that you must PM me first!

In addition, all sales final. No returns.
    Last edited by skirub; 01-31-2022 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    Danno, I've never emailed him, just sent paypal. The below is from skirub's post back in January:

It will be Paypal $135 to skirub AT hotmail DOT com until I get another card processing service this week. Thanks to all who have ordered. CONUS only!

ONE JAR per order for now. If you want more than that you must PM me first!

In addition, all sales final. No returns.
    Last edited by skirub; 01-31-2022 at 10:52 AM.
    Ok, I just asked upthread how to go about it and the email was posted, so I emailed. I am wary of just paypalliing money to an email address without any communication. Plus, was hoping for a small jar, don't need a large one and $135 is budget busting for me.

Just got our jar delivered.

(thanks Splat, thanks Skirub)

It took about a week, but that's cos it got stuck in postal purgatory for a few days. (Shipped priority mail).
    I went the usps money order route, instead of pp. Emailed ski rub at hotmail for the details, no problem.
    But do not expect an instant, or wordy, response.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

SALE! This week only

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who has ordered the Skirub since I took over from splat. He felt bad about the way things went and thanks everyone for the mails of appreciation and support.

I'm taking a break and going on a vacation the week of the 20th possibly longer, won't be shipping at all while I'm gone. Maybe later this fall a combination customer appreciation/new customer motivation sale for people with injuries and pains.

Maybe get some for your parents.

Large jars $115 shipped for everyone, on the 17th the price will be again $135 shipped.

Paypal to skirub@hotmail.com .
    Again, please don't put cbd anywhere in the order as Paypal is still all fucked up about it.

Please include your shipping address.

Thanks and have a great spring!

Are you able to do more than one jar per order yet?

I think so.

The problem before was the PP artificial intelligence is designed to pick up on certain activity they believe to be scams. The multiple jar orders were triggering this red flag and they were locking up the money involved. There were 20 or more financial questions they required to be answered some of which there was no real answer for before they would be satisfied and release the money and after that is was almost a month before they did so. Major pita.

It seems once the system recognizes its on the level multiple item orders are then ok. Probably best to keep it to 2-3 jars for now.

Ordered! Don’t use my pp shipping address, sending some to my dad for his arthritis! Address in notes

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"