Check Out Our Shop

Blizzard Quiver - Brahma, Cochise, Spur

Thinking of going a different direction for the rest of the season. I've had this quiver for a few years and it kills it for the hard chargers it there.

Each ski is mounted on the line for a 323mm BSL with Jesters. No core shots, no edge damage, all in great shape. All sold without bindings, but I will add the Jesters for and extra $150 USD for any of the skis (not selling bindings on own).

2015 Blizzard Spur 189cm with 9 cat days and a few resort days, mint condition other than the slight topsheet scrapes you see on the pic - $225 USD shipped

2017 Blizzard Cochise 185cm with ~25 resort days on them. Slight to chipping (very slight) but in great shape other than that - $275 USD shipped

2017 Blizzard Brahma 180cm with~15 resort days on them. Near perfect with no meaningful damage - $300 USD shipped

Will sell all three together for$700 USD shipped if someone is looking for the complete set.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigLineSeeker; 12-30-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Grammer

Damn $700 for all 3? Someone should grab that. Instant charging quiver there

Great deal for someone who needs a refresh!

Cochise sold. Brahma on hold for a day. Spur still available.

Brahmas now sold, Spurs without bindings are only ones left.

Any reason why Spurs at such nice discount and conidtion don't generate interest? Not a very loved ski over here?

Quote Originally Posted by meina222 View Post
    Any reason why Spurs at such nice discount and conidtion don't generate interest? Not a very loved ski over here?
    I'm amazed that those cochise sold so quickly. Had those same skis (i.e., same year) and thought that they sucked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Your dog just ate an avocado!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I'm amazed that those cochise sold so quickly. Had those same skis (i.e., same year) and thought that they sucked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for the thread crash though... Let me know next time you are selling something so I can come shit on it.

To be fair I started this (since I have a pair of same year Spurs that I never skied due to injury back when I bought it and was wondering if I should mount or sell). I thought they came out with pretty positive reviews back in 2015, but there's another pair (black) in this forum being slashed to low $200s and was curious why. What is so much better in the mid 120s powder ski segment?

Bump for a good price!

Quote Originally Posted by meina222 View Post
    To be fair I started this (since I have a pair of same year Spurs that I never skied due to injury back when I bought it and was wondering if I should mount or sell). I thought they came out with pretty positive reviews back in 2015, but there's another pair (black) in this forum being slashed to low $200s and was curious why. What is so much better in the mid 120s powder ski segment?

Bump for a good price!
    Fair question, I do not know. They are a killer ski, but maybe too much for the average skier. Super stable, amazing float and can get you back to the lift easily as things get skied out. Just not that many >120mm skis out there these days. The Spurs are the best I have skied if that is what you are looking for though.

I put a few turn on them today with 10" of new snow and they were a blast.

Spurs still available, no bindings now though. Make me an offer.