Thumbs up Who lives in Jackson, WY? (I'm here until October)

I don't know of any Jackson Maggots, so speak up. I'm working at Signal Mtn. Lodge 30 miles north of Jackson by Jackson Lake until mid-october then it's back Salt Lake to ski AltaBird. I've love to get a drink or two with any of you guys with all this GOOD beer that is up here in Wyoming.

To any of you Utarded maggots, I'll have 20 or so place to stay in Jackson when storms miss AltaBird, but hit Jackson Hole next winter, so I can bring the Utah Maggot posse with me.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaholic
    To any of you Utarded maggots, I'll have 20 or so place to stay in Jackson when storms miss AltaBird, but hit Jackson Hole next winter, so I can bring the Utah Maggot posse with me.
    Are CO mags invited to meet you up there?

Wow, 20 places to stay! How did you hook that up?
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

Cool...we will be neighbors...I will be skiing all next week in the Tetons...good stuff!

If you ever need to get away from the crowds and the valley, and want some sick mountain biking come on over to Dubois...

www.ramshornguestranch.com

Like no place on earth! Jackson in summer is a real blast

Hey - welcome to Jackson. I will be around all summer and I am always up for drinking beer. What are you doing at Signal Mountain? We spend a lot of time up there in the summer - best huckleberry margs ever.
    Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

I am a server at the restaurant at Signal. Also 1/3 of the employees live in Jackson during the winter, so they can stay with me in SLC next winter and I can stay with them in Jackson, should work out good. MuleSkinner; my name is Todd if you ever run into me at Signal.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Another damn Todd.

At least you're not a Jason.