Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Exclamation BERNHARD FRANZ of LAMB EXPEDITIONS 2005 FREERIDE SPEED EXPEDITION FOR GOD AND AI OVER

THE 2005 AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL AND GOD DEDICATED SPEED FREERIDE EXPEDITION TO CHAMONIX HAS CONCLUDED AND IS SUCCESSFULL !
    No injuries.
    http://burnypics.funtigo.com
    http://BFD.funtigo.com

Read more at www.powdermag.com
    or at http://forum.powdermag.com/photopost....php?photo=601 or [URL]http://forums.climbing.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/1093/password//sort/1/size/big/cat/512/page/] till this works www.climbing.com
    or www.darksummer.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=365 or www.pistehors.com/comments/255_0_1_0_C/ 3 rd comment and on ( top stories, danger, crevasse from main page ) www.pistehors.com/comments/298_0_1_0_C/ and www.pistehors.com/comments/316_0_1_0_C/ ( on pistehors my original 2004 report plus the cable car incident on10th of may my birthday that cost Cham 10 mio EU - chance ? If God or man took it on intend, good lesson . )here in the next days, in the gallery section or at other postings in this forum.
    In short since 2003 I am conducting expeditions as I can afford them 2003 to the Highlands then Cham 2004 and 5 and 1 day Neuss and Swiss ( with over 15 rides over 500 alt m, deep powder fall lining and a 10 by 10 m jump ) and try to raise awareness of Human Rights, believe in God, and other issues.Sure, we did not reach the pole.But last year Burma did reopen opposition HQ for a while after it and as I a have many friends in the media etc. it has some good effect.I also love to simply do it for exploring and honing my skills.But do it professionally I will need more cash ( which I was offered, but am not in communications with such people yet ).To really get far, get good photos, ski grandiously and so on takes much money.Still, technically, in Lech I learned skiing so I was at 1b level in one week what takes people usually 12 years of skiin to achieve.And at the Everest I outhiked anyone and was adopted into the Jap./Kor. team but ejected after 1 month maybe due to permit problems ( good for me ! ).And after 6 indoor climbs I beat a 10 year weekly practising pro ! So, I may become even a good outddor sportsman someday ( if there is a good and bad here , really ! ).
    But my main intend is to raise awareness.
    This year it seems China and India have reacted and want to build a trade block dropping nationlistic disputes.I hope the expedition is going to move moe twitches and help AI and so on a little bit.I will keep updating you.
    Fotos and films have to be developed yet.
    Last years attempted Valley Blanche descent ended in heli rescue.( see pistehors etc.) Seems someone sabotaged me till my acl was torn, I just go of the rock.But this year same fight and struggle, but no injuries.2 trams and 1 cablecar ride and 3 days of nonstop skiing, nearly.See equipment info on powdermag.
    I went 2 blacks, 10 reds and maybe 30 blues, some offpiste with a near ravine fall.I the last day I felt really coming back in form leaving the pack behind.Then bad weather prevented more.
    In attachment pics of the highlands, the one with Edingbourgh I went up 4 times and two the hill, the red cuillin in the next pic 90 percent to the top 2 years ago.Pics from this years at noted adds, but I will process and display some.
    (cont.)
    Thanks for reading and interest - it is complicated, I admit !

COOL - The worlds biggest sneaker manufacturer increases saleries for 600 000 employees in the developing world - also the corporate world is taking note of the AI Expedition !
    China and Nihon make some from of peace and India and China become one market and make peace contracts !
    Ideal !

I was at the docs today and they say the injury from AI 2004 may not be ACL and either heal by itself or by shrinkage - else I may need OP or stay like that.So I am kind of dry now and did not post much.I called Mountain Hardware.I think they judged my stuff suicide attempts and so on and I figure out how to learn to be more careful so I can stand up to tiny Lamb Expeditions motto " The Mountain Savety People ! " - I went to developers twice, but nothing there yet.Also searched old photo mag ...
    Thanks for any replies and viewing - after going to Nepal and Mexico I really felt like I had to improve conditions there if I could !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 05-03-2005 at 05:25 AM.

Question

wtf?

I kept trying to come up with some sort of witty retort but I'm too confused to even do that.

edit: It's a little too early to get stuck in something like this. powmag link
    Last edited by SkiJunky05; 04-13-2005 at 06:35 AM.

[QUOTE=0BernhardFranz, 10 reds and maybe 30 blues
    ![/QUOTE]

Whoa! I want to party with this guy.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by SkiJunky05

edit: It's a little too early to get stuck in something like this. [/URL]
    Heh! God hates skiers. You heard it here first folks.

it's in one of the first few sentences of skijunky's link.
    Buy nice things here.

Well,somebody has been skipping on his medication..
    Those are even harder to read than AKPMs drunkposts.

"God did a sign to say I am God , I am aware of this all, take note of My will "

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    I am crazy, you will like my crazy story

I didn't know Andrew W.K. posted here

I have no idea what I just read.

Your praw, bros´, if you can´t figure out how bad it is : God does miracle, you act he doesn´t.
    I put my cam up, aim at a mountain range, bird flies through the picture just at the very second I hit the trigger.I am aiming maybe 1 minute.There is one bird or so on the scene:bird fills ca 30 percent of picture.Now if you calculate the probability of that happening, it is so unlikely people in scence call it bordering the impossible.Say one bird is active in the 50 m semisphere a surrounding me.He gets into a position at one point of a 5 m semisphere so I have him right in the middle of my picture just when I hit the trigger.Very likely event ! The bird is in the right cubicfoot out of a 50 m ball at that one moment and you call it chance ! Naturally it is a miracle, so naturally God says "Listen up unbelievers , I do another miracle, time to do your homework and go to Church!" not "Want a joint?" Or " I wasn´t here ! signed: God"
    Taking 30 cubic feet a cubic meter and 50 by 50 by 50 m you got 2.75 mio cubic feet and the bird is just in that one ! Very likely "chance".
    My advise:Keep going to school and skiing at the same time !

The Church in Chamonix at the time John Paul died.A cornerstone was fallen off at the place ahead, maybe a parable as it says "Peter, on this stone I am going to build my Church" or so.Note the AI license plate car.I saw loads of those cars popping up I think a car demonstration for Amnesty International, in one of them English giants I guess bodyguards smoking cigars, in another I saw Gates, who is always in for a good cause.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 08:32 AM.

PICTURE:These cool iceblocks limit the glacier to the rock at the side.Each one weighs probably many tons.Maybe comparable to the stuff dropping on you from the top while crossing the Valley Blanche from the side.This can come down from needels as high as the Dru, so you can imagine what they do - probably smash a tank and kill somebody inside of one.Even if it should not be glacial ice but compressed snow.I saw pictures of snow seeming to build up for 50 m at Mt. Blanc.If that goes of ... but if you stay away from the edges ( which I did trying to stay in the middle ) then you can get off path and end up on a glacial tongue with a fall not on the way down.Also, this way down may not always exist ...
    This is taken at the bottom of the base station.How many people died trying to reach it in total, I don´t know.

"Higgins" my tip : study more !
    "Iceman" : read my comment, it is a very comlicated post ! I mean, some Harvard treatise are even more complicated, but for forums ... it is nearly INFINITELY complicated !

-----

" I knew 500 words for pot, but all I remember from my literature teacher is she was hot ! Someone wrote this for me, even ! "
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 03:53 PM.

I don't see a bird.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    I don't see a bird.
    Look closer...

Now what are the odds of that happening, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoplanker
    Now what are the odds of that happening, hmm?
    Somewhere around 100%, I'd say.

I have to develop the foto, sorry, takes a week, it is just swooping through the lense.When it happened at the restaurant at Grand Mottet everybody who was watching me take photos was totally awed and puzzled.Kind of cool.
    I heard Dan Mazur ( www.summitclimb.com ) slid of a slope a Dragon ridge at Mustagh Ata - only to be stoped by a little snow pile at the very end of the slide at 7000 m altitude.In that spot , funnily, was his glove ! He had been searching it previously.When he thought he would die God just let him slide to the ridge to find his glove so he could keep his hand.
    But I got bunches of little and big miracles happening !
    I will put the photo on in a week with some others.
    Anyone, sorry if I insulted you !

This is TETON GRAVITY RESEARCH EUROPE ´ s building from the outside.I will add a photo of our appartment house which was 20 m down the road from it.

Funnily in purple, my favorite color !

I will add more story later.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    Somewhere around 100%, I'd say.
    See, it's not so complicated Bernard.

We're just teasing. I'm sure you're up to some cool stuff out there, we're just not sure what you and the jesus are up to.

I was climbing up Mt.Everest from Lukla ( the "airport" at 2800 ) and a bell rang in my head very heavenly and a voice like a big bell said : " Don´t climb any higher ! " in English.
    I heard of loads of stuff like that from climbers and skiiers in danger.If you are closer to death, you get closer to God so you can hear Him.

This is the inside with I think the manager and an employee - the employee is not featured in the skiing movies I think.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 08:36 AM.

Yes, cheating death is cool but, what is your point. Do you want people to hike and ski with you so you all can talk to god?
    Buy nice things here.

Birds??? We know how to take care of birds around here.

(paging frozenwater)

This is crazytalk.
    The Griz

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    I was climbing up Mt.Everest from Lukla ( the "airport" at 2800 ) and a bell rang in my head very heavenly and a voice like a big bell said : " Don´t climb any higher ! " in English.
    I heard of loads of stuff like that from climbers and skiiers in danger.If you are closer to death, you get closer to God so you can hear Him.
    Hmm... could be God, could be schizophrenia.

Seriously, if you're out there climbing around on Everest, you're OK in my book. Keep on listening to those voices and don't go towards the light!

(...unless it's the jesus wearing a headlamp, telling you to get to a lower elevation)

Good advice , thank you everybody, I will take it to heart !!

Thanks a loooot !

Sure you must be doctors !

PICTURE:

This is another shot from inside the office !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 08:37 AM.

Glad we could help.
    Buy nice things here.

äääh you guys, concering wanting people to hike and ski with and so on, no notion I was trying to hike around to be on my own with my thoughts so to speak, can you please totally hang around, I am really going "crazy" if you are not in sight ( snüff ) - I just need your company, really, I am not joking, I am such a bad case with such miracles happening to me - many people have that problem - but you guys , kind of rare and great , please don´t leave my field of vision , would you , you estimate the situation right, precisly, I wanted to ask just you to be kind and hang out with me - probably you figured it out already - to get your kind of company I posted this on the forum, you got it - no to bad if it does not work out , but maybe I manage to not kill myself ? just joking , guys , that would be highly unlikely ... cool comments !

PICTURE:
    Starring in the movies he is the manger I think for Europe - best to check out the webpage !
    www.tetongravityeurope.com
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 08:39 AM.