Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    more pics tomorrow ...
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    Tomorrow more pics here ...

I wonder why she is there ... I think someone hired here as for that or so she is just there to promote the expedition - she totally sits down rightin front of my in that whole restaurant ...
    IT'S A MIRACLE! SHE APPEARED IN THE PHOTO EXACTLY AT THE MOMENT YOU TOOK THE PICTURE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by berko

?
    Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego

Can we get some more behind the szenes look at Teton Gravity Research Europe? I've been wondering what they're up to.

... probably Jesus calls the sinners to Him ... and her looks make me want to sin ... she does not get up on chance, but 10 seconds after I get up ...

indeed if you are asking for "hero", these three Jews beat it by far ... surronded by a whole armee they don´t gove it, but keep praising God ... get thrown into a smelter and ... stay alive ! I think this rally happened, I know so many situations like that

sure, I will get the other pictures posted on Teton here, it is not many at best 10 or so, and tell you what they said ... till it is morniong in the US I guess I got it done ...

to late now, polls you can only make at the beginning of as thread ... or we could try to rate her equipment ... like, what piece of gear she has you first paid attention too ... which the longest ... I think the black shelled pants first attract my attention ...

here another photo looking up Mt. Blanc from the caffee ...
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-17-2005 at 03:48 AM.

When you use really ornate jello molds for a codpiece, Luther rips a mean one due to undercooked cabbage. And so, in the evenings twinkle, foodstuffs low in polysorbate-80 lie in anguishing little puddles on the shelf, begging for that everlasting life beyond death, beyond the checkout line, beyond the turbo charged shopping cart at the gestalt therapy combat purchase festival.
    Yo'd think by now that since the religious kooks made the big deal out of the Schiavos they'ds have put the pope on a respirator, bit Noooooooo-ooooo, not that. Linguini that's simply too fine for use as a common pasta is elevated to physics experiments in string theory, harmonizing with the greater vibes of cat gut, scatological violin treatments and harpsichords. With that, underfunded metropolea may start defaulting on those bonds, then you can really start wodering about taxes, pork adn babies tossed out with the salad.
    Didn't all sausage fests start with a teutonic flair? Krups grinding wheels and brownshirt rescues of the poor downtrodden Kraut?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Uhhh.....hey.

Is that Spats?

... another shot of her ..
    I got to take a shower and load in more films ... take me week to get all photo material on the net ... nicer would be even from the videocam ...
    cool chutes you guys go down, I got bunch of pics on freestyle stuff ... just 400 photos hard to find anything ...
    I think she is kind of red because I keep looking at her ...
    the hucking stuff I find more scary and the jumps with rotations ...
    I don´t want to go into that so I will cost anybody money, fame, power or glory - I just know I got attacked by 30 - so no reason to worry or attack !
    French ski guides verbally on top of Valley Blanche last year till my ACL was torn - hear in the summer they tend cattle - never thought farmers boys could get that angry ...

some more pics ...

TETON GRAVITY RESEARCH
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-17-2005 at 09:04 AM.

ICELAND

one of my first larger expeditions - Iceland I got 14 rolls of film from there one picture more beautyful than the next

to tell you the truth , the chutes I have seen here I would not go down, even if it can be done and is that one changing experience - because I love my body so I can use it to hike like in Iceland and the Highlands - I think this stuff is doable somehow - I will publish some more interesting "chutes" namely those leading down Mt. Blanc - just to show how bad I find thr idea of going down them ... why not surf endless powder havens and learn ever better style than this steep stuff with an injury beiing the bad surprise at the end of it ?
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-17-2005 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot
    Dear Lamb Expeditions,
    bigger pics plz

OMG!! God threw his shadow in this picture at the exact same time you took the shot!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

http://forum.powdermag.com/photopost....php?photo=601

Above link takes you to my gallery on powdermag, under readers photos there are some in the various cathegories, but not many.Also in the post some thread.

To bad the picture CD with the miracle on it is gone ! But still the photos and negs are there - I will photo them of with my handy and post them !
    It was not developed must have been the reason.

I need to figure this out how it works as described above - bigger pics in top quality that open automatically - I just played in 7 of the CDs.I will scan in loads of pics with the other method - the 100 k takes some effect out, but they go to post many and it may upload faster like that !

Thanks you very much.

How shall I make big pics and 600 by 800 ?

Can´t they all decipher the bigger ones with the other one posting method ?

You need to see these crazy pics so you stop thinking about "skiing down Mt. Blanc" - in good quality.

I wonder how to put on minimovies - 1 minute of minimovie cost ca. 500 K so they take up very little diskspace.

It´s close to 9 now, posting this stuff will take me a long time.

Actually, I don´t know abou the crow beiing God.This thought is very cool.I went to the Theological library ones.I read in ancient Judaic tradition Elisha the Prophet takes the shapes of birds in Jewish tradition.And Angles took the shape of man - maybe even God ! Maybe that is the Yeti Messner saw - or other such wild encounters as the "men that were climbing along for a while" that two climbers saw on a glacier crossing in South America ( National Geographic ).

But that is my shadow.

But the other black birdish thing there if it does not drop but pick you up out there makes you feel this helicopter could be a temporary shape of an Angel.Is beeing inside different from beeing on a glacier at 3000 m waiting for the night to set in !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 07:18 AM.

The Black Cuillins !

aaaah ... bleck calllinn ye knowö of thesese deed brööwe of cuillins mc cuillins black blaird ! ye ´moike mui the e bard you make me grow beard , o cuillins, mc´cuillins ye´ know !

or a little like that a scottish bard could have rhymed ´to a chime and a little red can-dle ye´ know !

I went up the red cuillin 80 percent not reaching my target of the black one.Seriously, the sea breeze doeth blow and the last 200 yards of the black cuillins a ridge to deep b´low,
    so any bad bow or windst ye did know and cuillins black cuillins will ever be friend - what i am saying is dont climb this thing people die on this "hill" and the red one is also to step at the top and has many cliffs - ideal TGR readers attitude : ski ALL the steep chutes in winter even if they are vertical drops in the highlands ( and many did´st know , he was a good pow, but merry the munro did cast him below ! , as our beloved bard would herse in a chime )

black cuillins alt 1260 or 1360m it think red one just 749 - this is naturally on the ISLE of SKY - though this valley two British jets roared as I was there !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-17-2005 at 01:29 PM.

needle in iceland ...

this is a little climb up in iceland ...
    lovely ... I think people need to see some green I all these horrible ice deserts ... I will post more cham pics with the big resolution system once I got it going ...
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-17-2005 at 05:35 PM.

Your mother seems so normal.
    Does she she visions, also?
    Does she undertake AI expeditions?
    Where do your powers and strengths come from?

Crying... tears streaming freely... laughter waking the children.

"you styling fashionably are" ... cool grammer, I don´t know, you are pretty wise, I admire it .... is American your second langauge ...
    snowboarder language , "styling or stylin´" or "stylisch" as germans say,
    I will put in the photo with the magic numbers - I just got 2555 views when I switched on I had 1777 chances like that ALL the time - Whoever makes this happen is so GOOD that I had to be "STLYN´" like the Millenium Falcon in the comet field to escape Him, so I don´t want to insult Him - seems in charge of whole space-time ! Very super educated folks among you may tell who it is by the capitalisation of the first letter - now that is a a poser !
    Hey , hey !

Good night !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot
    She's in the picture! At the EXACT moment that someone pushed the button on the camera!

IT'S A MIRACLE! PRAISE BE! HALLELUJAH! JUMPIN JEHOSAPHAT! WHANGDOODLE HOOTENANNY!

yeap, there is like a face , maybe a miracle , I will post this photo of the ebay bid with the magic numbers, I got so many of these things, can´t believe it, people in China be saying "Ameis-ing!" - AMEISEN is ants in german

----------

hey yo , yu cummin´ out give us all thet great space ! you usin´ it for nottn´ - commenly said to Priests of the future, in a dark alternative

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 11:33 PM.

Think even sharper - she is standing, but the bird is moving ! Sure thing , you notice nothing if you try to make a photo and that second a bird moves through ! The rare thing is the timing - think about it for three days, you notice what is strange ! As Barney would say "It is not hard !" I have spoken with people with a harder ductus of argument and a less paedagogical, more cynical sharpness in argume at this point, though, I have to admit !

whoa. i'm dizzy and crying in laughter. good stuff...

why would you upload pics of your mother to powmag?

funny shit
    Last edited by xboat; 04-17-2005 at 09:14 PM.

xboat, your beer cart girl looks like she wants to touch some more of your clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    As Barney would say "It is not hard !"
    You sure that wasn't Betty talking?
    Last edited by Schmear; 04-17-2005 at 11:24 PM.