Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    The fencemeister loaded his silken laederhosen, a supercilious Teutonic inflection in his writing, but it confuses me not, especially since the laederhosen have been specified as to be XXXL and black, despite the lack of any mention of a chinstrap. Lao Tzu did not mention any fellating of Hermann Hesse in his journey to the East, but they did mumble something about a glass ball game? Perhaps that is Eurohomo speak too?
    Schtupenze enteschmushka, ja? Is my duck pudenda suitably smooth or is the gooselike labia too feathery for your tastes? Much like the bearded clam, to which you seem to reefer, or perhaps once again I've entered Miss Construe is less than noble intentions and impregnanted her fecund cerebrum with celestial pleasures, sweet fruits and deletible pink meats.
    Nonetheless, the timestamps preceding the fencemeister were either consumed or retired and the really ugly stuff comes about when either there's a consumed timestamp that doesn't match the retired one or the fencemeister has his laederhosen in a bunch because he's not getting the fence that his muttie had given us to give him later. So the command buffer must have emitted a virtual fart or attempted to execute some poorly formatted register write which scrambled either the vector array processor, the pixel engine or stumbled darkly after sleeping with your dreams and them puking in a brick swaddled alley strewn with rusted cars, ice cream, the goal posts from your high school and a picture of the prom queen with her drress up.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Dentists, my friend, they're all dentists.

Quote Originally Posted by splat
    Dentists, my friend, they're all dentists.
    I am due for a cleaning.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen
    words
    Bernhard definitely needed a BH

As said , I was in L.A.P.D, so Tucson, I am just a bustn´ bastard and if we come over people quickly start blaming everything on us.Same with some other comments.
    (cont.)
    Concerning exiting, sure thing , that is why I am documenting it.
    On the way back, the Scott company van accompanied us.In a car going the other way, Dschurti was sitting, waving and smiling - great he keeps a smile up after that terrible crush - poor kid ! Hope he recovers well.
    (cont.)
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 06:39 AM.

shopping list:
    • eggs
    • bread
    • jet pants

I got a SCOTT helmet which is closed at the front - I did not use it because of people discriminating against the well equipped:I hope in the future I will.
    It feels great and keeps the cold out.Important it got a frontal protection - with the Oakleys or other such glasses this can really make a difference.
    In the restaurant with the bird 5 m from me was sitting a kid whose whole chin etc. was smashed up.If everyone falllines with carvers on reds that are sheer ice and 40 degree or so leaning far forward that is bound to happen.Skiing style fashion should not interfere with savety procedures.Maybe that young mans face is marred forever ... the falllining from powder can be a wicked thing on icy steep slopes I think - the ground allows no mistakes here.My ancestor Baron of HELLDORFF:HELMETS HELP ! ( While he needed one to ride down into the foes or he was hellsichtig, which means knowing the future- they come I think from the Vikings in Iceland and were made Barons as Helldorff killed so many foes in oen battle that he rose from normal citizens straight to Baron - maybe his Hellsichtigkeit was a Prophetic vein that runs through our blood so I have the miracles today, love snow and copped around ).I will post a picture.This keeps you talking AFTER a crush.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 06:42 AM.

^^^I met this guy at the base of Alta once; he's a fucking nutball.
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White

Thumbs up

Always use brain protection when you are freestyling! OK? OK!

I bought a pair of jet pants, still got my old, it is what all the guides seem to use:I would bet they keep your knee packed tight and have some effect on preventing knee injury, but it might not be very much.They are thick skins that can prevent slithering injuries in which the grounds grinds away your flesh and keep warm, dry fast and keep air cooling out beeing a windbraker and prevent snow from reaching your lower body.
    But surely they expose anybody using them to veuyorists a little.And they create less air resistance, which has two sides.They are heavier then some thinner shells.Their general blackness is good for absorbong solar heat, which also speeds drying.My cuisin Miriam Franz lived in Tahoe with a Mormon ere she moved to Mexico to build a bike store in Cozumel or so.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 06:50 AM.

this is the best nsr thread in years

wtf?

gooselikelabia

can labia be your personalized license plate?
    Points on their own sitting way up high

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    Concerning german homos.See my beard ? I make it clear here as I can to all germans, I am a guy ! So if you homos tick for girl you see in man, I say it´s over.
    !.
    damn there goes my chance of dating you.

this is weird. and now im a part of it. hooray.

this is the best nsr thread for quite a while.
    Last edited by subtle plague; 04-14-2005 at 01:17 AM.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

If this guy is real, and he's really this crazy then, I definetly love this thread.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

Usual rule is post first, do mushrooms later.

But exception must make for OBernardFranz.
    much comedic and underintelligible his writings are

this guy reminds me of trying to read Ram Dass

which made my brain explode

what about the "AI" part in the title ....is this an artificial intelligence (oxymoron) program spitting out bytes at us based on specific keywords?

or have we confirmed that there is an actual person there?

sorry to talk about you in the 3rd person, Burn-hard, but I figured it was OK since you do it yourself.

I read this whole thing with my mouth gaping open. Best post in a long time.

"can labia be your personalized license plate?"

Only if you're a card carrying ob\gyn.

c'mon Bernhard. I see you sitting there.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

Wink

I'm starting to think the Chamonix trip was looking like this:

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    I got a SCOTT helmet which is closed at the front - I did not use it because of people discriminating against the well equipped:I hope in the future I will.
    It feels great and keeps the cold out.Important it got a frontal protection - with the Oakleys or other such glasses this can really make a difference.
    That's the back of the helmet. The front side is open so you can see where you are going.

(Just trying to help.)

SkiJunky,
    It's good to know Toucan Sam made the trip. I haven't seen him in a while.
    So I got that goin' for me...which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiJunky05
    I'm starting to think the Chamonix trip was looking like this:
    BWA! That's beautiful.

And spoken like one who's been there.

Oh, I mean it protects your chin, it is open, actually.I will post some pics.
    Like the one above just chin piece thiner and no visor.
    Cool picture.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-19-2005 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bzzzt

It's a MIRACLE!

[edit: Actually, if you look closely, this is approximately 1.15 miracle! And what are the chances of the bird loosing a feather exactly when I press the shutter?!]
    The bird appears to have lost a little bird, not a feather. Subtract .09 miracle?