FS: Nordica Beast TT92, 177

I am looking to get rid of one pair of my beasts, they are the red models, like the ones going on e-bay for 200 that someone had posted about. They have been mounted with a salomon s912's at a 310mm boot sole length I think it was. They are in great shape, have plenty of life in them. Bases are mint and top sheets are close. I am asking 200 for skis and bindings + shipping to wherever. I think given the condition of these skis that is a steal, but I could use the cash. Peace.
    "I have never exploded. But I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how. I just know. I've always just known." -Garth Merenghi

what are the dimensions?

sorry about that, they are 124-92-116
    "I have never exploded. But I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how. I just know. I've always just known." -Garth Merenghi

are they mounted on the boot center line or back a little bit?

they are mounted boot center

Bump for last offer before e-bay, price to 175 plus shipping.

Can you hold off? I'll see if my brother wants these.

I will wait if there is any interest.

he might pm you, but he's not sure, so if you feel you need to put them on eBay, go for it.

I can hold off if he is interested. I'll probably wait out the week at least to see if he wants them.

interested
    email me if they are still around.
    rjuddsmith24@hotmail.com