Check Out Our Shop

FS: Kenda BBG 2.1 UST and 2.3

I've got a pair of BBGs for sale. The rear is a 2.1 in the UST version, new in the packaging. The front is a 2.3 non-UST with about 3 rides on it, i.e. mint condition. This is a SWEET dry conditions setup with a lightweight tube in the front and tubeless rear. I would still be loving these, but my 26" frame was warrantied with the 27.5" version. I never thought I would be sad to sell a pair of tires. $60 shipped to your door.

Yes it's happening.

I'm about to buy back that 2.1 ust from you.

incoming.......................
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

come on dude! you are gonna shred the hell out of the sidewall on the 2.1 UST! while my old guy riding style will help it last for years!
    "A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles."
    — Edward Abbey (Desert Solitaire)

If someone doesn't snag these I'd be into them...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by lph View Post
    my old guy riding style
    Are you under the impression that I'm riding any differently right now? You'd probably run my ass over these days
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Hey sorry about the slow reply... I was internet-less for the weekend. I still want em and paypal'd ya this morning.

davep got 'em. Sorry everybody!

woooot!!!!

oh the humanity! not only did i not get the tire, it was bought by someone i ride with and I am gonna have to watch him ride it!! torn as to what will replace the current one that is almost dead.
    "A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles."

Sounds like I could have had a bidding war going and pitted all the NorCal bros against each other for my own profit...

oh the humanity! not only did i not get the tire, it was bought by someone i ride with and I am gonna have to watch him ride it!! torn as to what will replace the current one that is almost dead.
    Just keep driving by his house every afternoon and wait till you see a package sitting there.

That's what I'm going to do.

Good thing I live in the hood and UPS won't packages unattended!

he is usually so distracted while changing forks, cranksets, etc during his 'pre-ride tinkering sessions', i will probably be able to just swap it out for a nobby nic without him even realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    Good thing I live in the hood and UPS won't packages unattended!
    I used that tire to scratch my balls before I sold it to dromond. Good sideknobs that really get that spot against your thigh.

Just slash a big gash in the sidewall, if you can't have it neither should Dave.

If you guys are done fucking around, I actually have a buddy who could use these.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Tires are sold.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    If you guys are done fucking around, I actually have a buddy who could use these.
    Split kook.

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Split kook.
    dude, he replies to every thread re: tires. even though it is obvious to anyone with rudimentary reading comprehension skills that the tires had been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I used that tire to scratch my balls before I sold it to dromond. Good sideknobs that really get that spot against your thigh.
    That's the best part about the low center knobs, better taint clearance for those steep behind-the-seat rollovers.

Yours shan't be the last thigh it scratches.

he is usually so distracted while changing forks, cranksets, etc during his 'pre-ride tinkering sessions', i will probably be able to just swap it out for a nobby nic without him even realizing it.
    You could probably switch clothes with him and he wouldn't know. Ask me how I know
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Quote Originally Posted by dblatto View Post
    You could probably switch clothes with him and he wouldn't know. Ask me how I know
    I wondered where all my shorts liners went...