Top 10 things that made my day at Brighton today

1) Skiing with my girlfriend...would have been more impressive if Skiguide had stuck the landing (double-ejections make things tough)

2) The gentleman in full circa-1970's gear, complete with nylon D-ring belt

3) The 2 snowlerbladers planning to drop off of Punk Rock. Appropriately named for the flat landing and amazing view from the chair (too bad I didn't see the results...damn high-speed lifts

4) The woman that rocked the entire day in tight jeans...props for making it through the snow storm

5) Ahhh, powder cords. Nothing wrong with them unless they trail UP your pant leg and are tucked into your waist...and the one pant leg tucked into the boot

6) The snowdrift at the unloading area for Snake Creek that left little/no room to unload from the right side of the chair...serious props to the liftie that simply didn't care

7) I have never seen so many people in full camo gear...not Army fatigues like you see at the Basin, but camo Burton gear

8) The kid in the parking lot with a brand new BMW and his Armada skis sitting behind it...just put on a name tag that says "Daddy loves me!"

9) The 10 snowboarders that, one after another, side-slipped down the rock face, each warning the one above him that there were rocks...no one seemed to care (I'm not sure what was worse, 10 people side-slipping one slope, or the stupidity of that many people following one another through the rocks)

10) Can't forget the 2-3 feet of fresh snow that was everywhere. Nothing wrong with faceshots from open to close.

Just noticed the list starts strong and ends strong. Hope everyone else had an equally amazing day. With that...I'm off to the hot-tub.
    [This Space For Rent]

Quote Originally Posted by SkiingBear
    8) The kid in the parking lot with a brand new BMW and his Armada skis sitting behind it...just put on a name tag that says "Daddy loves me!"
    You're just jealous.

When I was there a few weeks ago I thought pretty much all of Utah fit your list! W/ Alta being two plank throw back heaven
    Brighton highlights = 2 hikes; one to Elevator Drop and the other along Pioneer Ridge, mmmmmmmm.
    Gave up on the bottle, give me the lobotomy.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mountainbored
    When I was there a few weeks ago I thought pretty much all of Utah fit your list! W/ Alta being two plank throw back heaven
    Brighton highlights = 2 hikes; one to Elevator Drop and the other along Pioneer Ridge, mmmmmmmm.

Elevator is sooo hot.
    Live To Ski!

Quote Originally Posted by truth
    You're just jealous.
    nah, that's not it, considering we were in a Land Rover filled with seth pistols, sugar daddys, burton & solly gear
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

What no monoski?