Check Out Our Shop
Page 1853 of 1858 FirstFirst ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 LastLast
Results 46,301 to 46,325 of 46428
    Morans annoy me

" Really, we’re not bad people, we will never harm anyone or anything,” she said. “We’re bodybuilders and we’re into the social media thing, Youtube Channel, you know, Instagram so forth, and he thought it would be cool to take a picture with a gun, because with muscles and guns, and it sounds really cool, like if you look at a photograph like that.”

aiming-guns-day-care-police-say
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Morans annoy me

" Really, we’re not bad people, we will never harm anyone or anything,” she said. “We’re bodybuilders and we’re into the social media thing, Youtube Channel, you know, Instagram so forth, and he thought it would be cool to take a picture with a gun, because with muscles and guns, and it sounds really cool, like if you look at a photograph like that.”

aiming-guns-day-care-police-say

Roid-freak bodybuilder chick is probably upset the bodybuilder forums got shut down.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

They should lose the ability to possess firearms because of this. But, they probably won't, because Florida. It annoys me that WCAX ran this story.

Had the winter tires changed out three days ago. Today I hear a thumping from the front end. 3 of 5 lug nuts are on the right front tire. The other tires are ok. This after they cross threaded a lug nut (for the second year in a row) and didn't reset the TPMS despite my asking them to do it, for the 4th time in a row. I go to the place I bought the tires because they swap for free. You get what you pay for.

Shit that annoys you

After avoiding it so long…finally got covid last week…when I have a work deadline & a planned early break for the weekend ahead & the hill is getting a foot of fresh today & uphill allowed while they go to weekends only

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Had the winter tires changed out three days ago. Today I hear a thumping from the front end. 3 of 5 lug nuts are on the right front tire. The other tires are ok. This after they cross threaded a lug nut (for the second year in a row) and didn't reset the TPMS despite my asking them to do it, for the 4th time in a row. I go to the place I bought the tires because they swap for free. You get what you pay for.
    Kinda sounds like you're getting less than you paid for .......
    Truly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Was it…Big O?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Our neighbor is redoing all her landscaping this year, taking out 2/3 of her lawn and replacing with rocks/gravel/etc. She's good friends with Ms Boissal and helps us a bunch with our dog so I offered to help her and was put to work digging out grass and moving wheelbarrows of crushed rock around. I eventually asked her if I could take some of the dirt we're digging out to fill in some of the holes our chickens have dug (their area looks like a warzone, those damn birds are digging 1' deep trenches around all the trees). I figured it would make her life easier compared to putting an add online and waiting for flakes to show up and take the free dirt (which is her plan). She told me I was welcome to a pile close to our back gate, sweet, how considerate!
    Turns out that pile was made last year by her ex when they started the project. It spent the winter out so it's fairly solid by now. It's also suspiciously close to a giant wild rose bush. I started digging into it last night, turns out dude shoveled the dirt straight onto the bush, burying about 1/3 of it. I spent a couple hours digging into compact dirt and fighting with buried thorny branches while looking longingly at the fresh piles of solid dirt I made for her the day before which some rando will pick up for free...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Was it…Big O?
    nO.

Why do glasses always get scratched in the worst possible spot?

Doing a few hundred miles during bug season means the windshield is gonna get ugly. No big deal, stop and clean it right? Nope. Gas stations don't have squeegees anymore because they just get stolen. Ok, so you go into a few auto parts stores and nobody sells squeegees. Grrr. WalMart right? Nope. Grab another gallon of washer fluid and a roll of paper towel and get after it. Then do it again 2 hrs later. Got home and ordered 2 from Amazon.

if folks out there stealing gas station squeegees to make ends meet, they need to just stay down. no coming back up out the mud from that.
    swing your fucking sword.

Yeah, world darkweb squeegee exchange? No, I don't think so.
    Just lazy ass gas station employees.
    ...Or, what state are you in? NM?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I bought my own too, more because the squeegees at a lot of gas stations suck and leave horrible streaks.

Bring my own spray bottle of washer fluid as well since gas stations in desert areas often don't refill the water reservoirs.

Have better luck at bigger truck stops.

Out here they usually don’t put the squeegees out from about Nov. through April, but that’s totally understandable.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

It seems that they're easier to find during the winter around here. It's a good thing too, with all the salt there's only so much your windshield washer can do after a while and it just has to be cleaned off. I guess I'll just have to keep a good squeegee with sponge in the car along with a spray bottle and maybe bug cleaner wipes for the headlights.

Ooh here's another one: When you have to take the bumper cover and a wheel well liner off to change headlight bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I bought my own too, more because the squeegees at a lot of gas stations suck and leave horrible streaks.

Bring my own spray bottle of washer fluid as well since gas stations in desert areas often don't refill the water reservoirs.

Have better luck at bigger truck stops.
    You know that towel dispenser that’s right there by the pump? You can use those to wipe any streaks on your windshield after washing with the old squiggee

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You know that towel dispenser that’s right there by the pump? You can use those to wipe any streaks on your windshield after washing with the old squiggee

Assuming they actually put towels in them, 50/50 chance in my experience.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Assuming they actually put towels in them, 50/50 chance in my experience.

Aaaaaannndddd. ......... a lot of the paper towels provided are completely non-absorbent, just smearing dirty water all over. Definitely carry your own cleaning gear.

Memba when you didn't even have to get out of your vehicle to get clean wind shields??
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Presence of paper towels doesn't make it any less annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Memba when you didn't even have to get out of your vehicle to get clean wind shields??
    I do.
    You too can move to lovely New Jersey!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I do.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Ha...i wish i could remember where exactly l. Perhaps Astoria, but why was I there on the regular?

The "vendor" held plastic flowers and a baseball bat.

Sent from my Turbo 850 Flatbrimed Highhorse

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Why do glasses always get scratched in the worst possible spot?
    Gas stations don't have squeegees anymore because they just get stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Oregon has entered the chat.

And not glasses, but my windshield has an edge to edge meandering vertical crack right in front of the driver. There is no angle that doesn't catch the sun. And I have a high(ish) deductible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Oregon has entered the chat.

And not glasses, but my windshield has an edge to edge meandering vertical crack right in front of the driver. There is no angle that doesn't catch the sun. And I have a high(ish) deductible.
    What sort of vehicle? 'Round here windshields are actually pretty cheap IME.