Check Out Our Shop

Seattle Mags - MSP Superheroes of Stoke Roll Call - 9.15.12

Date: Saturday, 15 September
    Venue: Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
    Showtime: 8pm, Doors 6:30pm
    Tickets: $15.00 (surcharges will apply - mine ended up about $26, bleh! Purchase online here.)

So who's going? Didn't meet up with anybody at the PBP movie last Friday, so it'd be nice to put some faces to names at this one. I'm taking the GRE earlier that day, so I'm gonna be even more stoked for it than usual. Anyone interested in dinner/drinks beforehand?
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

me and the groms'll be there. I wasn't particularly knocked out by the PBP offering.

Yeah dude, the PBP one was pretty meh. (Except that one line next to the ice-climb, if you know what I'm referring to.) Wasn't planning on going to it, but a friend offered me an extra ticket. I'm pretty pumped for the MSP one though.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

^^^behind the autograph table?

i might go if i can find a ride from tacoma

I'll be there

I be there
    or don't

anyone heading up/through the tacoma area?

checking in

If anyone sees this before they head out, I'll be in a black "Keep Calm Chive On" shirt. Say hi if you see me!

photos

Trying to sneak my way into the show. Green K2 hoodie and surrounded by beautiful girls
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

great movie, but did anyone else leave feeling like they wanted to know more about all the living "old" skiers? For all the talk of kent krietler(sp?), wendy fisher, hugo, etc, there was no follow up at all. I grew up on those guys and was much more interested in where they went than the life story of the 19 year old new guys (not that they were't ripping).

What happened to Seth Morrison, did he film with a different crew or what's his deal these days? For all the talk, i was expecting a huge seth segment, but it never came. Pardon my ignorance if this is common knowledge, this is the first ski movie i've been to in years.

Alkasqualik killed it in that movie. My hard-to-impress kids thought so too.

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    If anyone sees this before they head out, I'll be in a black "Keep Calm Chive On" shirt. Say hi if you see me!
    i think i saw you jump up during the swag toss going on pre-movie, but didn't see you afterwards, the girl and i cleared out pretty quick. next time-

No worries dude.

Movie was SICK! Hoji segment was phenomenal. To come back like that after an injury....I'm in awe. Cody and Abma killed it too.

photos