Check Out Our Shop
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Well, they've turned hockey into soccer... sad.

regarding play calling pens-flyers game 4

So are the Flyers fans going to now claim their hatred of the Flyers since they started impersonating Greg Louganis?
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

I see lots of goals, physical play, skill play, standing ovations by the fans for every fight, players banging the boards, back and forth action. I like it all.

I'm injured right now, so I've watched almost every minute of these playoffs, sometimes with 2 games on at once.

Granted M.A. Fleury has been terrible, but I've enjoyed every minute of this series.

As Don Cherry mentioned last week, I see the fans standing and cheering, the players engaged and into the games. Who are the people that don't like this brand of hockey? This is 10 times more entertaining than regular season hockey, as is almost always the case in the playoffs.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I love this shit

Edit to add: 3 goals while I typed this post. How can you not love this?

Derp.... late to the party.

Jesus

Sent from my ADR6300 using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

What a buncha shit. Flyers are scared to play or there will be a penalty. Let 'em play and suspend the head hunters. Fuck.
    sigless.

Rangers/Sens game getting fun.

OMFG the Pens/Flyers game might be the biggest shitshow I've ever witnessed.

Better than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    OMFG the Pens/Flyers game might be the biggest shitshow I've ever witnessed.
    No kidding. Just broke the record for most goals through four games of a playoff series. I'm tempted to say it's all just silly since Philly is up 3-0 and we all know how that will end but, well, I'm a Bruins fan so I really can't say that.

Lundqvist just had two redonkulous saves in a row. That's two more than have been seen in the Pens/Flyers series.

Quote Originally Posted by Clownshoe View Post
    I see lots of goals...
    It's like Friday night shinny hockey with my buds! 10 something right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Clownshoe View Post
    I'm injured right now, so I've watched almost every minute of these playoffs, sometimes with 2 games on at once...
    What happened? Missed that in the Whistler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    I heard on the radio Lemieux was waiting outside the locker room after the game for the press to leave, and he looked PISSED.
    That doesn't surprise me one bit. His team embarrassed themselves, and even worse (for Mario), they embarrassed him.

If I had any balls whatsoever I would have bet my house on the Pens winning tonight. They have too much talent and pride to let a repeat of the first three games happen. Honestly, I still think Crosby and many of his teammates are petulant little children, but it wouldn't shock me if they won this series. When they play hockey, they are better than Philly. Philly is just really really good at getting them to forget hockey.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

finally the canucks play like theyre supposed to

henrik sedin's goal was a beauty
    holy fucking shitballs

henrik controls, turnstiles 2 defenders, no-looks a between-the-legs pass to daniel, who follows up with a no-look back pass of his own to hamhuis, quick makes a good save, and henrik bats the rebound out of the air into the open net

holy fucking shitballs

^^^so the hockey was pretty awesome, but pause it at 0:20. Canada, fuck yeah. Just gonna pretend those are real.

Once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Quote Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post

The kings outshot cannots 44-30 and controlled the puck most of the game. Schneider and only Schneider can be credited with that win. Gillis is smart to put Schneider out on the showroom floor because they need to trade up next season for some guys who can dominate bump and grind playoff games. Those euro fag sisters might bedazzle everyone with some nifty moves during the regular season to win the presidents cup, but they don't have the stones to win the stanley cup.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post

Henrik made all the difference on the PP and that is their bread and butter.

Flyers/Pens was some of the worst gap control I've ever seen, pick up games at local rinks give that kind of space. Flyers should be worried about Breezer, going to be tough when you're giving up 4-5 a night.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

This is a little disappointing:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/ey...or-zac-rinaldo

No punishment for Rinaldo...oh well, at least he will be there to take a dumb penalty in game 5.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

gretch! there you are!

What do you think of the diving penalty Letang got in game 2?
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    What do you think of the diving penalty Letang got in game 2?
    I think it was a bullshit call. If it was a dive why would Read get a Roughing Penalty. That doesn't make sense.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Is it 7:30 yet??

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Here we go ! Caps draw 1st blood !

Fuck this. It looks like the refs are starting the same tightly-called game crap that happened last night in Philly. That will not work in the Bruins favor.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTurn View Post
    Fuck this. It looks like the refs are starting the same tightly-called game crap that happened last night in Philly. That will not work in the Bruins favor.
    Aren't the Bruins more effective as antagonisers ?