Post Road trip for snow.

OK. I can't take it any more. Next weekend, I'm going skiing. As far as I can tell, there are going to be 3 choices: opening day at Blackcomb, Bachelor, or Sun Peaks.

Judging by the weather predicitions it looks like Blackcomb is the best bet.

Anyone else interested? Rusty?

Thumbs up

Lookout Pass is opening this weekend.

Lookout pass
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Batchy's opening up on the 21st and the forcast is for snow this weekend, or at least it was the last time I checked. If Batchy's in good shape, I'm callin' in sick and going there for the day.
    Your dog just ate an avocado!

You may want to throw Baker into that list of choices, they're hoping to open mid to late next week.

KQ: That's a LONG drive! I think I can find snow a little closer than Lookout! Thanks for pointing it out.

Viva: Yeah. There's also a bunch of snow in the forecast for Whistler too. I'm going to try to wait on it as long as I can...

Cascade: I'm not sure on Baker so early. I'll watch it though.

Anyone interested in coming with?

I might be up for a Whistler trip. I went there last December and didn't ski, just got shit-faced- not that there's anything wrong with that.

Should you decide on Batchy, you're welcome to crash at my place. I'm 3 hours from Bend.
    Your dog just ate an avocado!

I will, most unfortunately, be surrounded by the glorious ski terrain of Chapel Hill, NC next weekend. However, tomorrow I may hike Baker. You innersted???? Z-Bo and I talked about it last night.

mtbakerskier and myself will be up at Baker tomorrow (Sunday), so if anyone else is planning to be around, post up and we can meet for a beer or something.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

BB,

I will know by late this evening if I am making the trip and will post if I do.

rusty

I can't go this weekend. I got lots of shizzle that needs to be taken care of. Thanks for the offer.

I'm thinking of making a game time call like this coming Thursday or Friday on if it's going to be W/B or Flatular. All of the forecasts look good, so we just need to see who gets it for real.

You've got a place to crash in hood river as well if you like joshbu, about 2.5 hours to Bend.

I'd be up for a trip to ____, whenever. I'm in Tahoe next weekend and then Thanksgiving in Portland, but if it doesn't snow soon in Sea I'd like to hit Whistler seeing as I've never been there.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

As I said in the other thread, I'm weighing out sloppy seconds at Baker on Saturday and Sunday vrs. first chair at Blackcomb. I'm going back to W/B for turkey day, but I'm still leaning towards the W/B trip. I know milkman said he's gonna be there (rock skis might not even be necessary now... I'm going to be optimistic and jump striaght in with fatties...) I also know sluffhunter is there, but still recovering.

If anyone else wants in, speak soon, we can work something out. Also, if you'll be there independantly, drop me an email: joshbu at homail.

Have fun Josh!
    http://www.whistler-blackcomb.com/ga...ins_111903.jpg

That's the patio at Merlin's!