SKI REVIEW Coreupt adriene corier/ascension ski

These skis lay it down. Took em out today for the first time in the 191 lenght. They rip. super damp, i could leaaaaaan into them on the groomers at high speed and the held super well. took em off the trail in crapy snow, super solid. sick ski. very pleased with it and would recoment it to anyone who likes to ski fast and hard. for reference on size im 175 and about 5'11''
    it doesnt realli matter as long you as you remember to wake up and go skiing

Have heard these are an awesome ski for charging, glad you like em!

Hey Gnar life you think thoes sticks would be too burly to throw some dynafits on?

ive never skiied an AT setup, and i know the dynas are a little more lightweight. I think you would be cool in soft snow. they want to go fast and they take alot of power to drive em around. the closest ski i can relate them to is the b squad, tho the nose is more forgiving and allows you to arc a turn a little easier. I would say the 180 something ( 184?) would be easier to throw around. Good price on levelninesports though, 199 plus 7 bucks shipping. Good luck. and rip up the bridger for me man, i miss that place.

Yeah thanks for the info. There SUPER cheap at l9 thats why im thinking them. Bridger is great juts waiting for things to get going.

skiied these again today, second day of the season. Solid. GS turns in the chunder? they lay it down. none of this rocker this rocker that. A solid traditional chamber ski that will rock the rockers off their rockers.

I ordered the Coreupt Candide Pows, they came over the weekend, they're going back due to a little shop mistake, no biggie they're sending new ones out. One thing I noticed though is the tips, while they are cambered and have no rocker, they rise higher and a little earlier than others... Almost an early rise. And just eyeballing them next to my Proph 90s they seem to measure a little short- perhaps because of the larger rise.

Are the Adrienes the same way?

the tips do have a large rise to them, but they dont realli seem to be early rise, just a big tip, i think we are saying the same thing though, and i would say the tips are very similar. if you compare them to a twin tip ski of the same length, the would probly have equal edge, maybe a little more, but to another straight ski of the same length, they would probly have a little less edge do to the tip. skis big and strong though

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjfitz View Post
    I ordered the Coreupt Candide Pows, they came over the weekend, they're going back due to a little shop mistake, no biggie they're sending new ones out. One thing I noticed though is the tips, while they are cambered and have no rocker, they rise higher and a little earlier than others... Almost an early rise. And just eyeballing them next to my Proph 90s they seem to measure a little short- perhaps because of the larger rise.
    Owned a pair of 186 Candide Pows last season. I noticed what you say about the tip. Great soft snow ski. In really soft spring corn I could ski these like I was on 70mm waisted skis on groomers. Passable on hardpack, but a top end speed limit, as they have no damp laminate layer. But, if I were out there and not Back East, I'd use them most days. It's a fun ski, quick and light with lots of float.

Quote Originally Posted by LIFEisGNAR View Post
    the tips do have a large rise to them, but they dont realli seem to be early rise, just a big tip, i think we are saying the same thing though, and i would say the tips are very similar. if you compare them to a twin tip ski of the same length, the would probly have equal edge, maybe a little more, but to another straight ski of the same length, they would probly have a little less edge do to the tip. skis big and strong though
    yessir, the Pows don't have as much rise as an early rise ski, but they have a big tip (that's what she said).

Charles- I've heard similar... I am on the East coast, and mid-Atlantic even right now So my skiing is in WV mainly this winter.. the Proph 90s are the ice ski, getting these to be fun in the trees/ fuck around ski, sounds like they'll fit that bill just fine.