Check Out Our Shop

Thread: NTN Fire Sale

NTN Fire Sale

Well, I hope my posts have shown that I am a fan of the NTN system and have been skiing them for almost 6 years now. I believe in the system and wish I could still use it

I lost the functional use of my legs due to a Spinal Cord Injury this winter and am going to be getting into a sit ski. But Damn, adaptive sports equipment is PRICEY. $6-9k for a ski chair and then I have to get alpine binders for the contraption. But I'll still be able to ski, so it is really not that bad... my thank you post for all the support is Here and it links to my updates while I was in the hospital.

Here goes, and remember that I will entertain REASONABLE offers, but these are pretty good prices:

'09-10 Scarpa Tx-Pro Boot. sz 29.0 upgraded to intuition PowerWrap liners (molded once), SOLE insoles and Booster WC straps. In EXCELLENT condition (Prob 90 days BC use). $350

'08-09 Crispi EVO (orange ones). sz 29.5 standard liner (molded once) is back in them. upgraded to LANGE alpine booster strap. good condition (80 days on them) $300

2 pair '09-10 NTN bindings bought at end of last season and used less than 20 days between them. $250 each Blue powertubes and 70 and 110mm brakes -GONE

2 pair new Red Power tubes $30 - GONE

2 pair new 125mm Brakes $30 - GONE

4pair NTN mount plates new model $50 each -GONE

2 pair NTN mount plates '08-09 model $30 each GONE

I'll post pics in a week when I can get to the ski shed (my wife will have to shovel as the shed has been unused for 4 months now...)

Thanks!

Ira
    Last edited by Ira; 03-29-2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Sales pending

Wow...+Vibes man and way to stay positive in such a tough situation with the choice to go a Sit ski, make you sure check out this thread for crazy stoke http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...s-on-a-sit-ski.

Good luck with the sale

I second the positive vibes, keep the head up and moving forward and next thing you know you will be hucking corbitz on your adaptive gear. keep chargin!
    "When you look good you feel good, and when you feel good you party good." - Duffman

Sitski on the tele stuff once and you can probably say that you're the worlds only Tele Sit Skier-.... I'd say its worth it...

Thanks for the thoughts anthe link on Corbetts. Saw that last week. I thought about tele-sitskis, but having tried the sit skis when I was able bodied and teaching, you need alpine high DIN bondage to lessen the chance of carnage. You DO NOT want to Release.

Edited for sales pending...

Thanks,

Ira

Boots are still unspoken for. Anyone? Beuller?

Ira

Vibes! Your attitude is inspirational. Here's to pow days on the sit ski.

Ira, I have a pair of PX18's. I'll cover shipping if you can use them. PM me you address if you want them. Vibes, buddy.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    Ira, I have a pair of PX18's. I'll cover shipping if you can use them. PM me you address if you want them. Vibes, buddy.
    Thanks! PM sent.

Ira

Wow I just want to say vibes and awesome that you are so positive, only way to be. Wish I could use something in this thread. But if you post your paypal I am sure some donations would be coming in, definitely from me.

Hey Ira...just wanted to chime in and tell you to stick with it. The sitski gets you back to most of the same places and waay more face shots!

If you need any help gettin set up and going drop me a line...
    I won't stand for anything...

got some sally 977's 11-17 if you could use em. px18's may be better though.

Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    got some sally 977's 11-17 if you could use em. px18's may be better though.
    I am kind of committed to using Rossignol / LOOK Bindings, but I am super grateful for the offer. If you don't already have an adaptive sports program in your area, I would love to give them to these guys. I gave them a bunch of single Legend Pro skis that I was going to make an adirondak ski chairs out of. Now that I am injured, that donation should give me some good guy points. They are a stand up group.

Thin Cover made a post in the main forum, and I want to let you guys know that I really appreciate all the support. It means a lot!

Ira

Everything is gone but the boots. I am entertaining offers if you are interested. I figured the price police would have informed me if they were too high, bt maybe no one needs boots...

thanks

Ira

It turns out that one of the people who bought the binding needs the small version and these are the large ones (I guess since I was posting larger boots I forgot to mention they were large bindings...)

I said I would try to sell the bindings and refund her money, but if not, she will still take them.

Anyone need a Large, almost new (like 5-6days) NTN with Blue cartridges?

Thanks,

Ira

Bindings are all sold again!

Anyone need NTN boots? both pairs are still here, let's make a deal!

Ira