Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm far from a violent man but someone needs to give this guy the beatdown he deserves. Glad you got your skis back but this still pisses me off. Maybe we beat him over the head with said Explosivs. This could get interesting tomorrow night.

Public shaming.

Get a tyvek paint suit. Paint pink stripes on it. Make him wear it all night with signs that say I'M A THIEF.

Take lots of pictures.

Add them to his facebook, etc.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

wow this is incredible
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Public shaming.

Get a tyvek paint suit. Paint pink stripes on it. Make him wear it all night with signs that say I'M A THIEF.

Take lots of pictures.

I like it. Do we know this douchebag thief's name Bluebird? He really needs some sort of consequence for this. You steal a mans skis, let alone the guy who is busting his balls so we have a place to ski, you deserve everything you get.

I for one would like to make his life miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Public shaming.

Take lots of pictures.

is this code for beat the fucking shit out of him & get a restraining order preventing him from stepping foot on the mountain/ i hope so.

Glad you got your shit back.

fkna, this is almost enough to get me over to vermont. been a long time. unreal. great news!

rog

Sweet!

I bet he's got my prodigys too. Tons of shit went missing that day. Whoop him once extra for me!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

^^Were those the ones I gave you? Now i'm really pissed. I will also blame this asshole by assumption as the guy that swiped two Save Magic shirts off a table from me. Once a thief, always a thief.

Nobody @ Magic steals.

jgb@etree Guest
    Awesome news. Hope the scumbag gets what's coming to him. I assume that due to the stealthy nature of the recovery that this will be handled on a 'personal' basis rather than calling the cops?

If the dude shows up tomorrow, stage a fake raffle and pretend he won. Call him up to get his prize & pull out the 'sploders & confront him in front of everyone present. Give him the option to perform 40hrs of community service at the mountain or get dragged into the parking lot and beaten senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Awesome news. Hope the scumbag gets what's coming to him. I assume that due to the stealthy nature of the recovery that this will be handled on a 'personal' basis rather than calling the cops?

If the dude shows up tomorrow, stage a fake raffle and pretend he won. Call him up to get his prize & pull out the 'sploders & confront him in front of everyone present. Give him the option to perform 40hrs of community service at the mountain or get dragged into the parking lot and beaten senseless.
    Wow. I am impressed, this is actually a really good idea. Way to out the fucker.

I can just imagine what was going on during the ski recovery operation. I giggle just thinking about it. Good work boys, good work.
    ‎"Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality." -Dolores LaChapelle

Quote Originally Posted by makimono View Post
    That's awesome!! I wonder if he was the same person that rifled all the bags in the lower level that night scumbag probably has my goretex balaclava, tin of 4 wax and 1 ski sock...
    Now what would he do with one sock besides beat off into it while oogling all the stuff he stole that day.
    Maybe you should just let him keep that one
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

break his fucking fingers off.

Quote Originally Posted by uppernotmaster View Post
    ^^Were those the ones I gave you? Now i'm really pissed. I will also blame this asshole by assumption as the guy that swiped two Save Magic shirts off a table from me. Once a thief, always a thief.

Nobody @ Magic steals.

No, thankfully I still have that pair. These were black frames with my fire iridium lenses- my only bright lens setup... I love the raffle idea tho, embarrass the SHIT out of that dude, it would set a great example. Please be sure to get video.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

That's awesome that the skis made their way back home. I've had several bikes stolen and its always such a terrible experience. And the raffle idea is great. Public shaming FTW.

Wow, that's awesome. I'm so hitting Magic next season.

Anything happen with this over the weekend? I had a pair of goggles taken and whether it was by this guy or not, I'll happily imagine it was if he got some comeuppance.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    Anything happen with this over the weekend? I had a pair of goggles taken and whether it was by this guy or not, I'll happily imagine it was if he got some comeuppance.
    Indeed, the internet needs a TR!
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Nah, nothing happened. We all just hung out and had a good time instead. Too many juicy burgers and cold beers going around to worry about trying to shame some dumbass kid in front of a bunch of families.