Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    I'll let this one fly, providing you publicly apologise to me on the forum.
    still waiting......

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    no. you don't.
    trolls can't ski.
    sometimes they're funny.
    other times they're butthurt 15 year olds from ns.
    I work all summer long just so I can live and ski LaGrave for the winter season. I'm more of a skier than you'll ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    still waiting......
    Dude, I'm really worried... I went to go to bed but there's a decapitated horse head in there. I think this guy's got some serious mob connects...

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrave View Post
    I work all summer long just so I can live and ski LaGrave for the winter season. I'm more of a skier than you'll ever be.
    Then post some videos/pictures PROVING it (stoke) instead of spewing retarded rhetoric.

No opinion on this matter...BUT, this is a great clip

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Just received this in a PM from LaGrave, LOL:

I found your post aimed at me quite offensive. It is particularly rude to tell someone to "shut the f*** up", especially a fellow skier. I'll let this one fly, providing you publicly apologise to me on the forum.
    Did I miss it, or did the mods delete the public apology?

...and Wavey Gravey, it is spelled fuck. As in "what the fuck are the *s for?"

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

And in all that time you never noticed that La Grave was two separate words? Sillybollocks.
    "Nothing is funnier than Hitler." - Smokey McPole

Oops. I always call it 'off-pisting' or 'fluff-skiing' in conversation. 'Freeride' is probably better. "Big mountain" makes it sound cooler and more 'hip' and 'down with the kids' and more technical than it actually is. Thanks for the heads up!
    Yeah Coco said a long ago it was Freeride, so that's what I go with.
    But you're right, most here do "Big Mountain."

Just received this in a PM from LaGrave, LOL:

I found your post aimed at me quite offensive. It is particularly rude to tell someone to "shut the f*** up", especially a fellow skier. I'll let this one fly, providing you publicly apologise to me on the forum.
    BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Check out Ahmet Dadali's segment in Eye Trip. Wallisch ain't got shit on him. I don't hate Wallisch either, but did there are 6-7 TGR athletes that have so much more on him it's nuts that Freeskier chose him. Nothing personal either, but Eric Pollard is a better "Freeskier" then TW. Alright enough venting...seriously, check out that segment.
    northern lights and southern comfort...

I dunno dude can ski. I'm old and don't ski park but honestly he's my favorite skier to watch.

I met Ahmet & a couple other L1 guys (Corey Vanular & Mike Hornbeck), and while I'd never have any reason to do what they do, I respect it. They can rip pretty well. I don't get the hatin' either, but I'm betting a lot of it is rooted in the clown suits/lifestyle/attitude some seem to portray. In talking to them one on one, they're really nice guys, and very down to earth.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Is this the Sex in the fucking City forum or TGR? You all sound like a bunch of drama queens arguing over who deserves Freeskier's nod for skier of the year. I imagine there's some marketing ability associated with being crowned SOTY, but do the athletes really give a shit? Yeah, they all want to be the best out there, but it seems like a lot of people are losing sleep over this discussion and I doubt it's the athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar1974 View Post
    Check out Ahmet Dadali's segment in Eye Trip. Wallisch ain't got shit on him. I don't hate Wallisch either, but did there are 6-7 TGR athletes that have so much more on him it's nuts that Freeskier chose him. Nothing personal either, but Eric Pollard is a better "Freeskier" then TW. Alright enough venting...seriously, check out that segment.
    Pretty sure he was voted the winner in some poll, not chosen by freeskier.
    But anyway, yes, Ahmet's segment is pretty fucking cool. I just dont get why anyone would ever want to drop the size of cliffs he does without poles and an open coat, but it's still pretty damn impressive.
    At least he is wearing a beacon.

I can't hear the name "Tom Wallisch" without having this awful memory

tall tees theory
    . . .

I'd just like to point out that Freeskier gives away free subscriptions when you order shit online at getboards.com. You can order a fucking $5 sick-ass thug bandana and get a script to their shitty magazine. To that point, who the fuck cares who they deem freeskier of the year?
    Also, Tom is a pretty cool, down to earth guy. He obviously rips park, but I've seen him rip the shit out of lines that would make most buttholes clench up. Dude's an athlete and can excel at pretty much whatever you throw at him. Plus, he probably (talking out of my ass) brings in more money to our sport than any other one athlete. Granted, it's money from the parents of 13 year old thuggernaughts who need the latest 5xl tall hoodie, but still.
    /end whiny-bitchfest of a post. I blame the booze.

We're all so up our own asses on here, that we totally disregard 'terrain features' as being for the kids from Newschoolers. And trees, hucks, steepness etc are just extensions of turning and basic skiing.

Don't get me wrong, I ski big mountain 70 days per year, but I'm also well aware that me and others like me are technically a lot less skilled than those who are good in the snowpark. I ski big mountain and BC because I enjoy it, and because it is easy, and takes so little skill, not because I want to do something "xtreme" and have bragging rights.

And I think we should create a "Best walker of the year award" to honour Greg Hill's achievement
    So you've posted on the site like in the single digits, and all of a sudden you're announcing "we" all gotta get with the park boys and quit misrepresenting the fact that BM skiing is soooo easy.

Honestly, if I knew who you were, I'd come over to your house RIGHT FUCKING NOW and fuck your girlfriend for ya.

I'm not a fighter, but with your simplistic view of whatever big mountain skiing is supposed to be, I'm sure your old lady would like the complex shape of my dick in her box. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by millerstone View Post
    I'd just like to point out that Freeskier gives away free subscriptions when you order shit online at getboards.com. You can order a fucking $5 sick-ass thug bandana and get a script to their shitty magazine. To that point, who the fuck cares who they deem freeskier of the year?
    Also, Tom is a pretty cool, down to earth guy. He obviously rips park, but I've seen him rip the shit out of lines that would make most buttholes clench up. Dude's an athlete and can excel at pretty much whatever you throw at him. Plus, he probably (talking out of my ass) brings in more money to our sport than any other one athlete. Granted, it's money from the parents of 13 year old thuggernaughts who need the latest 5xl tall hoodie, but still.
    /end whiny-bitchfest of a post. I blame the booze.

what kind of core attitude is that bro? only people that ski backcountry are skiiers

lol holy hell this thread keeps getting better and better!

[QUOTE=Core Shot;3129574]I can't hear the name "Tom Wallisch" without having this awful memory

I like the little douche on the right side of the picture throwing up the westside sign. West what.....Cottonwood Heights? West South Lake Tahoe? West Summit County? Damn, those dudes is GANGSTAH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I can't hear the name "Tom Wallisch" without having this awful memory

where is this from originally? i know it was posted in the shirt thread but....source?
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Nothing more gansta than a sausage fest complete with a naked dude and a game of "who's in my mouth."

Core, brah.

When is the word "free" going to go the fuck away.

Freerider, freeskier,............

Quote Originally Posted by MJbumper1121 View Post
    lol holy hell this thread keeps getting better and better!
    so true!