Check Out Our Shop

WTB.. woman's mid fat ski... 169 ish

I am looking for a woman's mid fat ski about 169ish.... something with some decent shape, for some easy cruise groomers yet fat enough for her to move around some pow/ have decent float when needed... preferably denver area...
    also looking for bindings....

I'll have a pair of 08-09 Kiku's (non-rockered, no bindings) for sale within the next week or so. 168's, and I believe 105 under foot. Let me know if you're interested.

Pip still has the 169 Salomon Lady's w/ bindings and one of the pairs of Scarlets available (the ones without bindings): [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203539"]FS: Women's salomon skis - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

I have a pair of new in plastic Dynafit FT10W in 168 cm and assorted bindings. Live locally in Westminster, CO. These are the newer wood core carbon model.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    Pip still has the 169 Salomon Lady's w/ bindings and one of the pairs of Scarlets available (the ones without bindings): FS: Women's salomon skis - Teton Gravity Research Forums
    pm sent to her on the salomon lady.. thanks

174 K2 T-nines - NIP 70mm (111/70/101) waisted carving dream w/ breast cancer promotional pink ribbon die cut on bases - $85 shipped

I have some older Solly binders in the 50ish range

bump... 105 is a bit too big underfoot and 70 is to small.. lookinf for something 85mm to 95mm max...