Deeper - Berkeley, Cali, Wed. 10.6.10

Roll call...
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Hmm....if I get stuck flying back down there again this week I could be easily swayed into taking the BART over from wherever I'm staying
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

where is it happening?! i wanna go see it again...
    “83.2% of people make up their own statistics.”—Unknown

I'm in, prolly with extra cheap ticket if needed.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Just realized my license expired Saturday and won't have time to hit DMV to reup it before. No flight for me.
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

I thought all the gung ho foolios who attended the SF screening were gonna jump at seeing it a second time (i swear i read a lot of posts about how dope this flick is and how everybody wanted to see it again...or was i dreaming?)

here's the info:

California Theatre
    October 6, 2010 @ 19:30
    2113 Kittredge St
    Berkeley, CA 94794

Small turn-out, which was kind of a bummer, but what a stellar mainstream snow sports film.

It was refreshing to have the athletes (Jones, in particular) talk about being scared and some of the lines he and the others took were damn near insane.

Worth purchasing if you weren't able to catch a theatrical screening.

Yeah, I think I am going to purchase this one as once again, I couldn't make it. I really just want to get it for the Eastside background segments among other things.

We were at the sac show last night, disappointed at the lackluster turnout but it was one of the best snowboard (or ski) flicks I've seen yet. Definitely worth the $$$ to buy a DVD if you missed it.
    A good friend would come bail you out of jail. A great friend would be sitting next to you saying..."but damn that was FUN"

If you're on the fence, go see this flick. And yeah, seeing what it takes to get JJ to talk about being scared was worth the price of the ticket alone. Great job, gentlemen.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.