Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    hating on people cause they are different than you = ?????
    pretty standard groupthink behavior?!?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'll still stand by my statement that Shane is a damn good guy. He told me the confusion was caused by the guy who was supposed to ship the skis being on the road all summer. And if one of his crew wants to take a poke at of the rest of us indies, that's fine. The interwebz has made skiing a wonderful niche market, so there's a flavor to fit everyone, regardless of their style in skiing or steeze. Shit, I'm running late as hell on shipping after the shop I waited for to grind our skis sat on them for over two weeks, then their wintersteiger ate through the bases of two pair before they realized the rebuild of said steiger was not yet done on the dialing it in end of things. Shit really does happen.
    I always thought Shane was a good guy to deal with. Ninthwards' skis are great. They really are. They might be kinda fugly, but they're finished beautifully, they're super durable, and they fucking rip. That was why I wanted to get another pair and why I wanted to help promote them.

When there was no sign of my skis, I was a little concerned. If they forgot to ship them, ok, that's fine. I can deal with that. It's October, and I don't need them for a few months. I know this was their sample or "demo" pair, and that they only had the one until the shipment from Slovenia arrived. When Shane told me that they were still at his house, and he would ship them out, I was fine with that. He replied to my email early on a sunday morning. I was planning on deleting my other thread after I had explained that everything was right.

Then I got the message from Campbell. And the lies began. I shipped them. They must be lost in customs. I'll send you another pair right now. I got you confused with somebody else. I shipped them. But I'll send you another pair. I'm boxing them up right now.

That was when I decided I didn't want the skis anymore and asked for my money back. Paypal was in my account for the entire amount within 10 minutes. And they added $30 for a box of beer.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot