Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Look at these idiots' writing.

Ninthward people are so high all the time they barely figured out how to build skis with the right length labeled on them....(and that was only recently.)

You really wanna send these people your money, let alone use their product?

I wasn't startled by the answer to the call-out.

PS: I can't wait to you come out with your own radical new binding design with the bootsole markings 15mm off. *ahem* line *ahem*
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I knew those guys looked familiar.

(too bad I can't photoshop for shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    I got my money back and they bought me a case of beer for my trouble.
    What a joke.
    The Passion is in the Risk

asshats ^^^^^...or is that being too judgmental?. On the bright side 30 bones will buy a case of Big Rock traditional
    "Dad, I can huck that"

looks like 9thward is taking a beating.

I wonder who benefits the most from this little fiasco... the people who were considering 9th, or the competitors to 9thward.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Shane, I am appointing you pledge representative to the social network committee.
    9thWard, your Delta Tau Chi name is... Mud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Look at these idiots' writing.

Ninthward people are so high all the time they barely figured out how to build skis with the right length labeled on them....(and that was only recently.)
    Quote Originally Posted by iblow&urul
    Good example of why legalizing weed may not be a good idea...
    Super High Me is available right now for download on Netflix (and others). I suggest you go watch it.

I'll throw my hat in as a devil's advocate as well...

Easy to get all worked up, but CA has had the most contact (lack thereof???) with Ninthward and he seems to be content with the outcome. Who are we to tell him he shouldn't be?

They f'ed up, more than once, we can all see that. We all make mistakes, some more than others, and we move on. Which is what we should all do...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathematics View Post
    CA was obviously skiing in the backseat, ergo, this whole deal is completely his fault.
    ^^^ BWAAAHAAAHAHAHAA!!!!
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Super High Me is available right now for download on Netflix (and others). I suggest you go watch it.
    dude, I'm not all anti-weed, they just make a shitty product, and the amount of weed they probably smoke is probably not helping.
    But hey, if they wanna make skis for gangsta park-rats who hike the park on powder days maybe I should thank them. More snow for me.
    No longer stuck.

I wanna know more about the "translation" of the emails from CA to NW. I get that CA writes in either Cauc-Asian or regular Asian, what language does NW use?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    I wanna know more about the "translation" of the emails from CA to NW. I get that CA writes in either Cauc-Asian or regular Asian, what language does NW use?
    I'd like to know more about that myself. I know my Engrish isn't very gooder, but it's the only language i've got.

And you don't me to communicate by grunting and throwing feces.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

So after years of being unanimously hated on NS by any real member, you finally make good with everyone over there, only to come over here and now be the criminals once again. It seems everyone at 9 is a real thug, as every thug has to have a beef with someone, so why not do it big and start one with a huge possible market base. Good job 9, I know I won't be buying your product anytime soon.

*starts slow clap*

*continues slow clap and slightly accelerates pace*

God I love this place. It's like therapy for 9-5ers.

Glad you got it sorted CA.

Edit for a second person joining the slow clap. Wearing a turtleneck and sports coat.
    Recently overheard: "Hey Ralph, what were you drinking that time that you set your face on fire?"

Quote Originally Posted by ncwskier. View Post
    So after years of being unanimously hated on NS by any real member, you finally make good with everyone over there, only to come over here and now be the criminals once again. It seems everyone at 9 is a real thug, as every thug has to have a beef with someone, so why not do it big and start one with a huge possible market base. Good job 9, I know I won't be buying your product anytime soon.

*starts slow clap*
    Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    *continues slow clap and slightly accelerates pace*
    Quote Originally Posted by Oarhead View Post
    God I love this place. It's like therapy for 9-5ers.

Glad you got it sorted CA.

Edit for a second person joining the slow clap. Wearing a turtleneck and sports coat.

^^^^ good movie.
    No longer stuck.

Me Thinks that now the 9thWard has come down with a giant case of 'The CLAP'!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fantastic...
    Cheers for the CLAP!
    "People ask us to take them skiing, and I'm like, 'REALLY'? I mean if you want to get in an avalanche or just die somehow, then, YEAH, come with US!" - Nathan Wallace

oh you said clap....

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    I'd like to know more about that myself. I know my Engrish isn't very gooder, but it's the only language i've got.

And you don't me to communicate by grunting and throwing feces.
    holy shit this is comedy gold.

So they lied, said there was translation.

They took your money for the whole summer, no skis.

Then they told you they shipped out, twice, that was a lie.

Then they threw your money back at you, for the super cheap skis they were blowing out, and basically said fuck off, here is 20 bux for some Shaffer beer.

Bunch of douche nozzles.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroforhire View Post
    looks like 9thward is taking a beating.

I wonder who benefits the most from this little fiasco... the people who were considering 9th, or the competitors to 9thward.
    CA is an awesome guy and very chill dude. And so is Shane.

I saw this thread when I got home last night and called Shane because he's a friend and good guy. I told him this kind of stuff is popcorn fodder here if he didn't take care of it. My advice was apologize, tell the truth and make it right. Not that I've been a shining torch of diplomacy lately...I just know Shane's good people and I figured he didn't know how things might go here.

So, Shane.....words of wisdom from maggots past -
    1) Post first, then smoke crack.
    2) It's the fucking internet.
    3) Don't lose any sleep.

Shit happens.

I've had business dealings with both these guys and think they're both great people. I'd go skiing with either of them in a heartbeat. Just my .02.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Someone calling themselves 9thward rep sent wasatch powder skis a facebook message blabbing about how we should carry their skis cause heiny hienrick or some spinny jibby skittleclad thug was riding them and he throws cork dub 7's. when I told them no thanks they got butthurt and responded to the effect of well enjoy skiing crap that people are making in their garages.
    Thug as fuck those guys are
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

^ Bwahhahahaha hahahah. Silly 9thward.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Ninthward, dead!
    Here are your grade point avarages. Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class. Mr. Dorfman? 0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Ninth... MR. NINTHWARD!... ZERO POINT ZERO