Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking
    about buying some Ninthward CVP's but
    that's not gonna happen now.
    Buy some Elan Boomerangs.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

What sucks most about this CA is that you have been a strong advocate for their product on this forum. In part because of your strong support, I decided to try a pair THAs last year.

Ninthward, are you listening? This was the wrong move. Don't get me wrong, fuck-ups happen, that's cool. But you get RIGHT ON IT AND TAKE CARE OF IT!!!! Glad you gave CA his money back, and then some, but how about some respect for a guy who has put his word on the line supporting you in an influential forum that can be unkind to marginal service and products. A public apology is not out of line, here, and I suggest you strongly consider more appropriate recompense.

My $.02
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by Meanfruit View Post
    Btw, good call on naming names, esp. with this coming from a manufacturer. Hopefully this ends with tons of asskissing for you and an uncomfortable sales meeting at Ninthward.
    It dosen't really sound like they have sales meetings. Or any kind of meetings,or communication within the company what so ever. Sucks for you CA, but thanks for the info cause i won't be buying any of their stuff now.

Just holding my place here, cuz this thread is gonna get awesome at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Breaking News on the 9thward:

Shane and Campbell would do more, but they're clearly tied up at the moment.
    Silent....but shredly.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    What sucks most about this CA is that you have been a strong advocate for their product on this forum. In part because of your strong support, I decided to try a pair THAs last year.

Ninthward, are you listening? This was the wrong move. Don't get me wrong, fuck-ups happen, that's cool. But you get RIGHT ON IT AND TAKE CARE OF IT!!!! Glad you gave CA his money back, and then some, but how about some respect for a guy who has put his word on the line supporting you in an influential forum that can be unkind to marginal service and products. A public apology is not out of line, here, and I suggest you strongly consider more appropriate recompense.

My $.02
    X2 @ 9thWard , ....handle this wrong and it is ' Down -ward'...!

There's a lot of eyes focused in your direction:
    "People ask us to take them skiing, and I'm like, 'REALLY'? I mean if you want to get in an avalanche or just die somehow, then, YEAH, come with US!" - Nathan Wallace

Please, allow me play devil advocate:

It's (almost-ish) summer mutherfuckers! ...what's the big deal? ...You're not skiing right now, right? ...and you DID mention that you weren't gonna need them anytime soon "cuz it fucking summer now LOL", right? ...and you wouldn't dare rock these *brand new* sweet-ass sticks early season would you???

Sooo, mid-October sounds perfect, we will just hold them here for you till then, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Time of year isn't important. It's the lack of customer service and communication. Not to mention giving someone money for nothing in return.

Their website claims "We guarantee your satisfaction". Are you satisfied CA?

the OMG and the wtf in the email were nice touches.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
    Their website claims "We guarantee your satisfaction". Are you satisfied CA?
    I got my money back and they bought me a case of beer for my trouble.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    I got my money back and they bought me a case of beer for my trouble.
    cool you got your money back atleast...

still, lame. plenty of ski companies with awesome customer service to not deal with the ones that cant seem to even manage shipping a single pair for months.

edit - so bottom line you ended up not contributing to any of these clowns paychecks

Probably a good thing.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

I guess they couldn't use the ol' "tied up in customs" excuse again
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    Buy some Elan Boomerangs.
    Hey,...I resemble that remark! Can't wait to use'm...

Good U got the bread back to get some.

Cheers
    "People ask us to take them skiing, and I'm like, 'REALLY'? I mean if you want to get in an avalanche or just die somehow, then, YEAH, come with US!" - Nathan Wallace

Wow so much hostility?

Hey this was a "sample" skis he purchased for a wholesale cost under these circumstances. Not Demos. A super deal just had to wait till the fall.

Also......This is the only CVP 188 in the country there for was needed throughout the summer as a sample, That was previously explained.

This was ok when the deal was made now there is confusion and people like to get all fired up over nothing.

He was "on the road" for 7 weeks throughout the summer. Now it's fall and 9 can send his skis if he wants them. I’m sorry this is so blown out of proportion situation on these social network threads but really this is not that big of deal?

Anyhow sorry for his disappointment. Ninthward refunded him plus 30.00 extra dollars for a case of beer.
    He is happy and his friend who translated our conversations said he will be purchasing Ninthward this year. Sounds like it all worked out and everyone is happy.
    sincerely,
    Ninthward

This thread has seriously failed to deliver...except for the part about translation, that shit is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthward View Post
    Wow so much hostility?

Hey this was a "sample" skis he purchased for a wholesale cost under these circumstances. Not Demos. A super deal just had to wait till the fall.

Also......This is the only CVP 188 in the country there for was needed throughout the summer as a sample, That was previously explained.

This was ok when the deal was made now there is confusion and people like to get all fired up over nothing.

He was "on the road" for 7 weeks throughout the summer. Now it's fall and 9 can send his skis if he wants them. I’m sorry this is so blown out of proportion situation on these social network threads but really this is not that big of deal?

Anyhow sorry for his disappointment. Ninthward refunded him plus 30.00 extra dollars for a case of beer.
    He is happy and his friend who translated our conversations said he will be purchasing Ninthward this year. Sounds like it all worked out and everyone is happy.
    sincerely,
    Ninthward
    Isn't it an unwritten rule than when you pro purchase something, which this sounds an awful lot like, you are low man on the totem pole. A lot of companies are this way.

Shane seems like a good dude an always passes on deals to mags.

Just a snafu in communication, no ill will and CA got some beer money out of it. Doesn't seem like any need to boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by khyber.pass View Post
    Ninthward is so gangsta they've turned against dot-com capitalism and now only sell direct to the hood.
    The hood?
    Tgr store has been built just for TGR customers. Email Shane@ninthward.com for info. This is for TGR customers not the Hood.

Ninthward shipped hundreds of skis to TGR customers without any errors. Were deeply sorry for this to have happened but it was taken care of immediately. This little misunderstanding has really made me wonder if these are employees of Omp3 (spelling?) on this thread?

Yep..... all good now for those of you who are looking into this thread that do not work for a "independent ski company". This has been resolved and is old news now.

Some excellent comedy in here... thanks guys.

I'm had a similar line of excuses for undelivered skis, and a scramble to replace them. Just because they are a great price, doesn't mean you can sit on the purchase for as long as you want.

I'm glad CA is "happy", but with respect NA, the tone of his post doesn't lead me to that conclusion... but this is the interwebz afterall.

This little misunderstanding has really made me wonder if these are employees of Omp3 (spelling?) on this thread?
    You're going to want to delete this post before you look like a total fucking asshole. That is totally unfounded, irrelevant, and out of line. You fucked up and were called on it... welcome to TGR.

I’m sorry this is so blown out of proportion situation on these social network threads but really this is not that big of deal?
    Wait, fuck. What? This place is a social network?

I've often thought of it in loftier terms, as a virtual Algonquin Roundtable, with bklyn as Dorothy Parker and Blurred as Harpo Marx.

Er, combined with barrels of drain trappings from a douchebag medical research lab.

But a roundtable nonetheless!!
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

There you go Hugh. More proof that knuckleheads run the ski industry.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    Blurred as Harpo Marx.
    that's just you wishing he'd shut the fuck up

edit: bwah Lee, too true. These guys are at least small, unlike the cretins at Salomon and Rossignol.

The hood?
    Tgr store has been built just for TGR customers. Email Shane@ninthward.com for info. This is for TGR customers not the Hood.

Ninthward shipped hundreds of skis to TGR customers without any errors. Were deeply sorry for this to have happened but it was taken care of immediately. This little misunderstanding has really made me wonder if these are employees of Omp3 (spelling?) on this thread?

Yep..... all good now for those of you who are looking into this thread that do not work for a "independent ski company". This has been resolved and is old news now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    You're going to want to delete this post before you look like a total fucking asshole. That is totally unfounded, irrelevant, and out of line. You fucked up and were called on it... welcome to TGR.
    Too late...

Wow so much hostility?

sincerely,
    Ninthward
    I don't care for the mob mentality but this post, and your subsequent ridiculous post speculating about ON3P involvement, show a pretty poor understanding of customer service and remedial PR. Cauc. Asian sent you money, which I assume you added to the company coffers post haste, and didn't get his skis for how long? Unless Cauc. Asian failed to disclose some communication in which you told him he was welcome to pay you but that he may get his skis months later or never, I fail to see why you simply didn't say "Our bad, that was piss poor customer service, we hope you stick with us, and here are some sweet naked pics." Instead, we get "what's the big deal?" I happen to be the second gnarliest skier on TGR, behind OldLarry, and it is unfortunate for you that I won't be seen schralping these things on my hill.