Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94
Results 2,326 to 2,337 of 2337
    ^^^^^

Solid start.

I like the skijoring avatar.
    Thanks for chipping in to the skolarship fund.

Get comfy and chime in...

asdfb

sdfgedrfgh

Quote Originally Posted by nipax41380@mcuma.com View Post
    sdfgedrfgh
    Stroke not stoke?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Hello from DC

Quote Originally Posted by TeleTerrapin View Post
    Is that too much to ask? I've had this back up account since 2013.

My main account got hacked and was lost. I was never a super active poster but I bought some Scarpa F1 boots back in 2014 and Atomic Chugachs in 2015.

Please help

Bro let it go.

Hello

Hello Maggots,

Greetings from Western Pennsylvania. I have been checking out the site for a couple of years now and want to be part of the community. The folks within this site have a wealth of information which I have put to use as well as provided me inspiration for future goals. I have learned to mount my own skis and have followed the Euro Bobby Baker thread which helped me to set a target to take my family to Switzerland.

I have been a life long skier and started my two daughters skiing at a young age. My priority has been getting them lessons, taking small trips to the ski hill, and above all, keeping it fun. I’m happy to say they love skiing and are always stoked to go. As they grow out of their gear, hopefully I can pay it forward and help a mag out for some beer or a couple of laps.

I chose the name IceBumps because when I started my eldest daughter skiing, daddy went out for some high speed mogul runs (in his glorious dad bod physique). The conditions were less than ideal with bulletproof ice. I lost an edge, flew through the air and tore my pectoral tendon, which I got repaired. The experience changed my lifestyle to focus on fitness and long term health as I don’t ever want to lose a day doing something I love because I am not prepared or capable.

Anyway, cheers and I hope to see you out in the alpine.

IceBumps

Quote Originally Posted by IceBumps View Post
    Hello Maggots,

Greetings from Western Pennsylvania. I have been checking out the site for a couple of years now and want to be part of the community. The folks within this site have a wealth of information which I have put to use as well as provided me inspiration for future goals. I have learned to mount my own skis and have followed the Euro Bobby Baker thread which helped me to set a target to take my family to Switzerland.

I have been a life long skier and started my two daughters skiing at a young age. My priority has been getting them lessons, taking small trips to the ski hill, and above all, keeping it fun. I’m happy to say they love skiing and are always stoked to go. As they grow out of their gear, hopefully I can pay it forward and help a mag out for some beer or a couple of laps.

I chose the name IceBumps because when I started my eldest daughter skiing, daddy went out for some high speed mogul runs (in his glorious dad bod physique). The conditions were less than ideal with bulletproof ice. I lost an edge, flew through the air and tore my pectoral tendon, which I got repaired. The experience changed my lifestyle to focus on fitness and long term health as I don’t ever want to lose a day doing something I love because I am not prepared or capable.

IceBumps
    I was kind of hoping for DD cup sized icebumps

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Hello Maggots,

IceBumps
    I trust that the pectoral tendon repair went well. I am certainly enjoying my pectoral implants. How old are your daughters now?

Welcome!
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

The pec surgery was in 2019 and it healed up nice with lots of rehab and subsequent training. My girls are 10 and 8 and their skiing is progressing nicely.

My girls are 10 and 8 and their skiing is progressing nicely.
    Oh.
    OK, carry on.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Good restraint, Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Test
    Last edited by maxfieldmaterne@gmail.com; 04-22-2024 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Deleting test message