Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    If this were about common sense, nobody would care about burning books.
    Hey I only want to burn some krayons.

Helldawg Guest
    Edit: I agree, burning books, while still somewhat symbolic, is basically stupid.

Burning actual muslims is a far better idea.

If people had common sense (which obviously is not very common), there would be no book burnings, or Muslim burnings , or even religion for that matter.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    If people had common sense (which obviously is not very common), there would be no book burnings, or Muslim burnings , or even religion for that matter.
    QFT....

And to you 'Murica loving patriots...you obviously missed the sarcasm in my first post. The biggest problem is no matter what side you're talking about, only the nutjobs get the media coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Lets burn pictures of the religious right.

If people had common sense (which obviously is not very common), there would be no religion for that matter.
    Is it hard being so secure in your knowledge of all that is or ever was in the world? Seems like it'd be exhausting.

By the way, I respect your atheism, you just come off as pretty smug in your post that's all.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Is it hard being so secure in your knowledge of all that is or ever was in the world? Seems like it'd be exhausting.

By the way, I respect your atheism, you just come off as pretty smug in your post that's all.
    It's hard being right, but I manage

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

It's hard being right, but I manage
    Props for that!
    I still call it The Jake.

Edit: I'd keep the volume down if at work...

where's the fun in burning bibles ? even those wack jobs at the muslim church will say free country.

if you guys want to offend some religion, you need to have a couple of gay guys go into the nearest church and nearest mosque and start making out during a service.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !