179 Hellbent vs 181 On3p caylors

What is better in pow conditions and tight trees

I haven't skied both. But have spent waaaay too much time comparing the two skis. Here is some info to help you decide:

Comparison of Hellbent and Caylor rocker profiles (not including camber) Red is hellbent. Green is Caylor.

Turn Radius:
    Caylor = 24.1m
    Hellbents = 26m

Dims:
    Caylor = 148/120/140
    Hellbent = 150/122/141

Weight: People say the Hellbent is very heavy vs. the bamboo/carbon core of the Caylor

Stiffness: Caylors do not chatter from my experience. At all. Straightline and stare at em if you want. People say the hellbent is floppy and chatters at speed (I haven't ridden them).

Camber: Caylor has some camber underfoot. Hellbent is flat.
    ------------------------------------
    On paper the Caylor will be better at trees due to the smaller turn radius, a skinnier waist, a lighter weight, and higher rocker profile.

On paper the Hellbent would be better at pow since it is flat underfoot and has a wider footprint. But the weight and stiffness of the Caylor may win out on this one depending on your style.

From experience: The Caylors slay pow with no problem and had no issues with tip dive. Very quick to pivot turns in tight trees and didn't really have trouble on moguls either. I was very confident in any line that had snow. Just surprisingly quick to turn for the width.

I haven't skied either, but i've fondled the fuck out of both, here's my take.

Aesthetics:
    Caylor- I think sexpistols, awesome.
    Hellbent- this must be what hell looks like.

Weight:
    Caylor- surprisingly light for this size of ski (i was fondling the 189/190 ish). start tossing it between hands. wow, big stiff board, very niiice.
    Hellbent: heavy and slow feeling, you can feel the tips and tails flex to the midpoint as you swing them like a flat propeller. Maybe if they took these stupid medal rivets off the tips they could spare a few ounces.

Flex:
    Caylor -- Good beefy center flex progressively reducing stiffness out to the rocker, w/ a damp continuation of that out through the rocker. Tails are solid under the camber, and loosen up considerably after the rocker.
    Hellbent -- Sort of a weird bouncy full arc flex through the ski. This is interesting, but very soft and not so desireable all the time I thinks.

Sidecut:
    Caylor- Thick and juicy, this will hold your ass on the icy dicy or hard groom, especially with this camber here.
    Hellbent- This is an unbelievably flat, thin and unchanging sandwich. Its like a pizza dough. Frankly there is no sidecut and this bouncy thing could be real bad if you come across some harry carey situations.

So, from this molestation, me thinks Caylor wins. But, if you're still the douche bag I know, you'll probably go with the Hellbents.

I had a full weekend on my caylors and wrote a review about them maybe that could help you. I know that after last weekend I most definitely made the right choice with getting them

PowTron wrote a review on the Caylors comparing them to Hellbents. Check that out.
    My drinking buddies say i have a skiing problem...

thanks I have made my choice to caylors