Check Out Our Shop

Alta: US Premier, Generation Flinga's "Catch Us if You Can" *this Saturday*

This is the one and only US premier of Sweden based Generation Flinga's "Catch Us if You Can" and it's happening this Saturday at Alta! SheJumps and ACE are excited to bring this exclusive event to the Wasatch Front and Alta could not be a more perfect place to show it as the opening segment features deep Alta pow and the Generation Flinga crew throwing down with Alta's own hard charging Rachael Burks.

Who: Generation Flinga, brought to you by SheJumps and ACE
    What: Their movie! "Catch Us if You Can"
    Where: Our Lady of The Snows (@ Alta, left of the Shallow Shaft, across from the Alta Lodge)
    When: Saturday, December 19th, 5:30pm (doors, and movie at 6pm)
    Why: Cause the Generation Flinga crew rips, they made an awesome movie full of deep pow, big lines, big hucks, and good laughs, there will be a door prize, it supports ACE and SheJumps.org, it's only 5 bucks, you can also purchase SheJumps T's, Hoodies, and Stickers, as well as a RadBoobClub Calendar, there will be an opening slide show of bad ass ripping women, and you'll be up there skiing anyway! (And there will be a fun filled after party at the P-Dog *free entry with ticket stub* to boot! GET THERE!)

This is a troll, right?

GF and I will be there after a day of pow at the Bird. Thanks for puttin this up lynx.
    scroll to "Buy DVD", very bottom of page http://bhandf.com/bhandf%202008/longform.htm I do not work for Bill, just dig his work.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. (It) is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. . .There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so. . .people won't feel insecure around you. . . -Williamson

Makers..... not sure troll is the right word... more like a new drugged monkey? unless you were talking about me. in which case, no. not a troll.

Telekoptero: awesome, see you there!

Cool

What ( kinda) make's a troll? = And if "I" Nope just thinking aloud. GOOD LUCK.
    Last edited by misfit toy; 12-15-2009 at 08:31 PM.
    "I, the undersigned,
    shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein
    and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis
    incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis
    punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear
    as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped
    into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized,
    so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

$5 for a RadBoobClub Calendar?!?! Why is every male within 30 miles of the Lady of The Snows not committed and already thrown down the Fiver' plus a few extra????

Ms. Gunder, if I was going to be in town, I would for sure be there and buy a calendar first then a hoody then kiss you for some free stickers

I am truly sorry to miss this event as well as sincerely hope (and know) it goes off!!!!

Have fun!!!
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

ooooooohkay... Clarification....

1) Admission to the event is $5 dollars (this gets you into Our Lady of Snows to see the movie and slide shows as well as the afterparty at the P-dog if you can keep track of your ticket stub, and a chance to win a door prize, and a good feeling that you are making a difference for ACE and SheJumps).

2) The RadBoobClub Calendar is $20 as previously advertised in the radboob thread and on their website (assuming the post office ever delivers them, since they were suppose to be here last Friday! <fist shake!> It may be a moot point..... hey hey wait a minute mr. postman!

3) And T-shirts, sweatshirts, and stickers will be available to purchase in support of SheJumps.

I'll be working through the movie but will be at teh P Dog afterwards. I heard talk of a dance party?

oh yes, i also heard talk of a dance party. and really... why not?

I also heard a little known bit of info that people are allowed to BYOB to Our Lady. Just a little deal-sweetening FYI for everyone.....

I, as opposed to jtran, am off that night from snowpine duties and will be there.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

yessssss, awesome! There might even be a surprise slideshow from Re Wikstrom Photography... if she can figure out this video technology stuff.

Only 310 views what the heavens is going on. My good GOD peeps, just ask your old lady to drive ya or your best girl. ( still not funny hu) What should i wear, is nylon ok?
    "I, the undersigned,
    shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein
    and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis
    incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis
    punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear
    as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped
    into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized,
    so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

I think we'll be there
    you sketchy character, you

Hoping to show up, sounds like a rad event.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

Event was TOTALLY RAD! Thanks to everyone who showed up, you made it even better!

yeah! bumpity bump bump. Without Lynx it definitely wouldn't have gone down so well! Your slideshow was so rad....Hmm, drunk trolls dancing with rad boobs?