Thread: WTB: look p14's

WTB: look p14's

Looking for some looks to go on Lp's. p14 or higher under 150 USD... anything within the last 5 yrs (I suppose that would be TT 9.0 or something like that before '02). PM me if you've got something. Thanks much!
    Last edited by PacRimRider1; 10-07-2004 at 04:01 PM.
    You look like I need a drink.

www.sportsliquidator.com

or http://www.sportsliquidator.com/item.asp?me=1&id=2580 if you're really a lazy bastard.

and search function, JONG .

Quote Originally Posted by seldon
    www.sportsliquidator.com

or http://www.sportsliquidator.com/item.asp?me=1&id=2580 if you're really a lazy bastard.

and search function, JONG .
    He said under $150, which $170 is not, even if you're really an illiterate bastard.

damn, they just jumped the price 20 bucks. They used to be 150 bucks with 20 shipping (though it did come 2 days later).

Quote Originally Posted by optics
    He said under $150, which $170 is not, even if you're really an illiterate bastard.
    Jesus christ... I had the link in an email. They were $150 when I last recommended them to a friend.

In other news, would you rather shell out an extra $20 for binders w/ a warranty and no abuse or spend $20 less and get the whole uncertainty etc...? Not that finding p14s for $150 new is impossible, i've just found that sportsliquidator almost always has the lowest price on rossi/look binders.