Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

VP Debate tonight

Here's how it will go....

Edwards:"Dick, admit Iraq was a mistake"

Cheney:"It wasn't a mistake you dumbfuck, and I'm older then you too"

I can't wait!

I thought this was going to be about Vicarious Powhound and his entourage (fluffers) including Summit and Blurred.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

"I have never said there was a connection between Iraq and al Qaeda."

That one's gonna hurt ya, Mr. Vice President.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Oh gawd, Edwards is parroting the same shit over and over, even being proven wrong, he keeps saying the same shit, no wonder Dexter Rutecki supports those idiots.

Edwards, Cheney owns you, thank god Bush is going to win in November.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    Oh gawd, Cheney is parroting the same shit over and over, even being proven wrong, he keeps saying the same shit, no wonder brett supports those idiots.

Cheney, Edwards owns you, thank god Kerry is going to win in November.....
    It all depends on your perspective. I hope Cheney makes it through this without suffering cardiac arrest. It's stressful to be confronted repeatedly with your own lies and distortions. But it's fun to watch.
    Can't wait for the next Pres debate, so Kerry can once again own dumbfuck, "it's hard, it's hard work" shrub.

Quote Originally Posted by natty dread
    It all depends on your perspective. .
    Well, considering I'm not tripping on 28 hits of LSD, Cheney is owning Edwards, and the libs are just saying whatever they can now out of desperation. That's my perspective.

edit:Now Edwards is playing for the bleeding hearts, and now the black vote. (martin luther king thing) Too bad blacks are smarter then that Edwards.....

Well, considering I don't seriously need a prescription for paxil, prozac, lithium or something stronger, Edwards is owning Cheney, and the right wing wackos are just saying whatever they can now out of desperation. That's my perspective.
    Isn't this fun?
    Edit: too bad Cheney voted against MLK Jr. Day when he was a congressman you dumbass. You're right, most blacks are too smart to vote for shrub--how many voted for him in 2000, 8% I think it was...
    Last edited by natty dread; 10-05-2004 at 07:53 PM.

Why does this country even put up with the charade? Having watched 1/2 of this debate, is there any doubt who really runs the country?

Edwards seems to be doing ok. Just in his manner he seems more passionate whereas Cheney just seems very angry.

Talking

Well, considering I don't seriously need a prescription for paxil, prozac, lithium or something stronger, Edwards is owning Cheney, and the right wing wackos are just saying whatever they can now out of desperation. That's my perspective.
    Isn't this fun?
    It's in your name brah, you love weed, it's proven to make you dumb, make sense why you like the libs? I didn't think so...go take another pull brahhhh...

Too bad blacks are smarter then that Edwards.....
    First the "don't be a Jew", and then this one. You're good peeps Blurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Gotz
    First the "don't be a Jew", and then this one. You're good peeps Blurred.
    You're a fucking idiot dude, don't talk about what you don't know. My ex-girlfriend was jewish, one of my best friends is jewish, and ask anyone that knows me if I'm black or white, you'd be surprised, dumbfuck.

It's in your name brah, you love weed, it's proven to make you dumb, make sense why you like the libs? I didn't think so...go take another pull brahhhh...
    Another brilliant retort from BE. What a surprise.
    You ought to be pissed that Cheney refused to honor MLK Jr. when the vote came up in Congress. C'mon dude, you're betraying your wigger roots!

Edit: my apologies if you have african roots, but if that's so it makes it even more absurd that you're a shrub lover.
    Last edited by natty dread; 10-05-2004 at 08:03 PM.

Another brilliant retort from BE. What a surprise.
    You ought to be pissed that Cheney refused to honor MLK Jr. when the vote came up in Congress. C'mon dude, you're betraying your wigger roots!
    Wigger roots??! Yes, your ignorance is flowing strong now, nice racist statement douchebag. White nigger? Even if I am, you're also saying that's bad.

Even more proof that liberalism is a mental disease. You preach tolerance as one of your political cornerstones, but are completely hipocritical. Take another pull brahhhhh, you're getting smarter by the second...

I'll give Summitt a quick call. I am sure the answer will be exhilarating.

bah.

I'll give Summitt a quick call. I am sure the answer will be exhilarating.

bah.
    Actually, I'm going to his house to help him move right now you fucking imbecile....and yes, he's jewish.

Seeing as how Summitt is your Major Domo, I wouldn't be surprise if he thanked you after you took a dump in his living room.

So it's OK to say "don't be a Jew" because you know some.

My apologies for using the term wigger, my bad. You're so sensitive when it suits your argument. Don't take things so seriously, it's just the internet.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=wigger&r=f

I still find it amazing that you would vote for shrub if you're so down with the hip hop culture. Talk about hypocrisy.

Seeing as how Summitt is your Major Domo, I wouldn't be surprise if he thanked you after you took a dump in his living room.
    Yes he's a friend. Maybe you should go over to Nattys house and drop some acid with him. Then you two could sit around hallucinating watching the debates and making racist jokes.....That would bond you two...

Ok, so you and natty don't see eye to eye on this. Stop it already, both of ya! It's getting old and boring.
    Last edited by altachic; 10-05-2004 at 08:23 PM.
    you sketchy character, you

I still find it amazing that you would vote for shrub if you're so down with the hip hop culture. Talk about hypocrisy.

See that's were your wrong, and still racist as fuck. Your stereotyping an entire race or culture as being one thing.....It's called being prejudice......lame...

What percentage of blacks voted for Shrub in 2000? Maybe in part because blacks know that Cheney voted against a holiday for MLK Jr. Do you agree with that vote? Like most repubs, you have trouble dealing with facts.
    Yeah, I'm a racist. Whatever man.
    Poor Blurred, getting all upset over a thread on the internet. Need a tissue?
    I'm out.

What percentage of blacks voted for Shrub in 2000? Maybe in part because blacks know that Cheney voted against a holiday for MLK Jr. Do you agree with that vote? Like most repubs, you have trouble dealing with facts.
    Yeah, I'm a racist. Whatever man.
    Poor Blurred, getting all upset over a thread on the internet. Need a tissue?
    I'm out.
    You're right, I don't usually get upset about this stuff, but you're obviously a racist and that is not cool at all. You say one thing and do another. Actions speak louder then words, and thats lame of you Natty.

And to answer your question, historically the democratic party has always had the black vote.

"Don't be a jew." --BE
    By your logic, you are obviously an anti-semite.
    Keep on marinating in your ignorance brett.
    Can't believe I got sucked into this...damnit this is Dex's territory, not mine!

This message is hidden because BlurredElevens is on your ignore list.
    Oh, what a feeling!
    Last edited by natty dread; 10-06-2004 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by altachic

Ok, so you and natty don't see eye to eye on this. Stop it already, both of ya! It's getting old and boring.
    What she said.