Cold Smoke image - yea, actual stoke without the BS.

Enough of the garbage posts in here. Take it to the padded room with the "my friend is a friggin' alcoholic" or "I'm on tv" or "I'm in jail cause I broke the law - please help" or "my house is a mess what can I do?" or "the red sox/yankees/dodgers - all suck" crap or.... Geeze, enough of the crap already!!@#@$#%$) (*&#@%)(*@!#$)_(*@#_+!@)@!(*&&!#@#**#*****@!!!!

Love the cold smoke wisps in this image - from the Alta website. Mmmm, cold smoke.

Stoke:
    http://www.alta.com/Images/presspic.jpg
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Thumbs up

fuckin beautifull man, beautifull.

Be careful Powstash, phUnk and the rest might turn this into a who thinks you're cool and who thinks you're an asshole thread...

That being said, I totally agree.

as we get closer to winter and the snow starts to fly, hopefully this place will be back to bringing the stoke like you just posted. that pic gives me a woody...love that cold smoke stoke. let it snow soon!

wow

keepin it real

Wink

You live in the shadow of some of the greatest skiing in the world, quit your bitching!

dude,

hth did you get access to that server? me thinks where there is a nugget, there is a mine
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

bump for pow
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Just once.......I'd like to actually SKI snow like that. I've skied powder - but not the stuff that leaves contrails....That's amazing.