Check Out Our Shop
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEW Legend Pro Rider 184. fulltilt konflicts, sessions pants, flylow

I got in a little car wreck over the weekend and need to get some money to patch up my front end, so im trying to get rid of some stuff. Ill consider all offers.

First up I have a pair of BRAND NEW Legend Pro Riders size 184. they are retailing for 799 so im looking for 600. they are still in plastic.

next up is a pair of FULL TILT Konflicts. They are 26.5 and 301 bsl. I have brand new tongues both 4s and 8s. They have only seen 10 days of snow and have zero damage. Im looking for 200 and that is a hell of a deal.

'

Next up is sessions zigzag pants. size XL BRAND NEW. I dont know how much i want for them and ill consider all offers.

Next is a flylow jacket, it is also NEW and is in perfect condition, im looking for 125.

here is a pair of LANGE WORLD CUP 120 boots. 315 BSL, 27.5, they have 5 days on them and zero wear. offer up, again looking for 200

finally is a BRAND NEW Down vest. Zero use, straight out of the plastic. it is 3 XL, offer away.

Sell me the 8 tongue, PLEASE.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

what size is the flylow jacket?
    SEND IT

the flylow is XL

I'll take the Fly Low Puffy, depending upon a couple simple questions. Check you PM
    You have to let other people be right. It consoles them for not being anything else. -- Andre Gide

flylow is pending

someone's gotta want these skis

Let me know if you actually get $600 for those Pro Riders. I haven't put mine up here just because I have been learning this crowd is uber cheap. I will keep mine off the net in hopes that you can sell these for a good price and recoup some money for repairs.

i think 600 is a little steep for the skis.

If people think that 600 is a little steep then PM me some offers. I'm willing to consider anything, just offer up.

Quote Originally Posted by galenparke View Post
    I haven't put mine up here just because I have been learning this crowd is uber cheap.
    600 clams for skis that pop up on Tramdock all the time for less then 400? Yeah, I would call that "Uber Cheap"...or maybe just smart to pay 200 less for the same shit.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Sure TD had them but that was the 2008 stock which are now gone. Plus new Pro Riders are just that new Pro Riders doesn't really matter if they are 2008 or 2009. Now if a person were looking for these skis, there are not many options out there under $600, and probably will not be until after Christmas. But from what I have seen here thinking about selling the same skis, I would not expect an offer on this forum above $300.

Skis are not made and paid for by people they just fall off the back of trucks.

again these are this years ski, show me where you can find THIS years ski for less the 400? you cant sorry. I am willing to go 500 shipped which I think is a hell of a deal.

I am not saying you are way out of line, I am just saying by that guy calling the collective "uber cheap", he is way off base.

You will get more money for them on Epic, trust me.

And, the ski hasn't changed at all, so this years or last years it is the same thing...

Again, not ripping on you for wanting your $$$ back, but people here are not cheap, they are just educated and many have hookups.
    You should have been here yesterday!

500 shipped is not trying to take advantage of maggots for being uneducated. educated or not that is a damn good deal.

I was told to fuck off when I asked for 450 for the exact same ski still in plastic. I would mount them and park your car.

Edit: Also bought a pair of comp 120s NEW for 140....
    Last edited by pales; 10-28-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Adding to post

SELL DAYWALKER YOUR FLEX 8 FULL TILT TONGUES.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

Coreupt was selling the "Pro Rider" for 350 this summer. If someone offers 350 you should take it. And nobody is going to pay 200 for used ski boots. I just bought some brand new Konflicts on ebay for 250.

Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    Sell me the 8 tongue, PLEASE.
    Talk to mntlion. You seriously want a 8? I've flex margine containers that were stiffer. Seriously.

the 8s are stiff. seth rides a 10 but most people here arent at seths level, actually noone is.

to powderface you are an idiot. coreupt? coreupt is a ski company that produces their own skis. these are listed on sale for 799 at backcountry.com... dont come trying to knock my thread down without knowing what your talking about.

coreupt

Actually the 08-09 coreupts were just rebagged dynastars ie different graphics but same ski (so powderface isn't an idiot), and they were getting cleared out super cheap

and the 8 is stiff like a 120 or something
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleodm View Post
    the 8s are stiff. seth rides a 10 but most people here arent at seths level, actually noone is.

to powderface you are an idiot. coreupt? coreupt is a ski company that produces their own skis. these are listed on sale for 799 at backcountry.com... dont come trying to knock my thread down without knowing what your talking about.
    Last edited by dreadyboy; 10-28-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: missing info

Quote Originally Posted by dreadyboy View Post
    Actually the 08-09 coreupts were just rebagged dynastars ie different graphics but same ski (so powderface isn't an idiot), and they were getting cleared out super cheap
    coreupt didnt produce a legend pro rider. they made twin tips, they didnt have a race construction like the pro rider. so hes right in a way but in this situation he is not right at all.

coreupt didnt produce a legend pro rider. they made twin tips, they didnt have a race construction like the pro rider. so hes right in a way but in this situation he is not right at all.

JONG! I have a pair of coreupt's in my basement right now. Guess what it says on the vertical raceroom constructed sidewalls? Manufactured by Dynastar. hahaha

i am in no way shape or form argueing that coreput was manufactured by dynastar last yet. but the legend series was not part of that. please do not trash my thread. i am in a tight situation and really need to sell stuff.

500 shipped is not trying to take advantage of maggots for being uneducated. educated or not that is a damn good deal.
    Most mags want a ski with tip and tail rocker for this season, if buying a ski of these dimensions. Many companies have sold us new skis for $400-$500, so why would we spend $600 for these, especially when they are $400 in January? I really think you should but these on Ebay, as I have seen them there for $550. I don't know if they sell, but you could check closed items. They are great skis, they just need someone that wants them. I just think it will be less than $500. Sorry for your car issues too.
    Last edited by liv2ski; 10-28-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.