Any Kirkwood maggots know of any new pass deals?

Just curious if anyone who hasn't bought a pass yet is going to be getting in on a deal? I have myself and 2 other people who are interested/need passes for this year....
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

New Construction In Protected Alpine Wetlands
    THAAAAAAANKS FOR CALLLLLLLLLLING KIRKWOOD IT IS 10:12AM IN THE LATE MORNING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL BLUEBIRD DAY AT KIRKWOOD AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU TODAY!

Kirkwood Season Passes

Available now is the New 2004/2005 Unlimited Season Pass with no restrictions for just $419! Also available now are the Value and Midweek pass. Get yours now for some fantastic deals.

To PURCHASE YOUR PASS ONLINE Click Here
    Use your Visa, MasterCard or American Express via secure server

Your 04/05 Season Pass is available now from just $199!

Get your Season Pass to Kirkwood—a one-of-a-kind mountain, the South Shore’s deepest, driest snow and almost NEVER a lift line!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEASON PASS PRICING - 2004/2005

Adult Unlimited 19-64
    7 days a week, no restrictions $419
    Adult Value 19-64
    7 days a week, holiday restrictions* $299
    Midweek
    Monday-Friday, holiday restrictions* $199
    Adult Premium 19-64
    All the benefits of the Adult Unlimited plus Passholder may use Ski School lines where available*** $999
    Student Unlimited 19-24
    Must have valid student ID**
    7 days a week, no restrictions $329
    Student Value 19-24
    Must have valid student ID**
    7 days a week, holiday restrictions* $229
    Junior Unlimited 13-18
    7 days a week, no restrictions $329
    Child Unlimited 6-12
    7 days a week, no restrictions $119
    5 & Under Unlimited
    7 days a week, no restrictions $29
    Senior Unlimited 65-69
    7 days a week, no restrictions $229
    Senior Plus Unlimited 70+
    7 days a week, no restrictions $119
    Add Cross Country
    With purchase of any pass above $85

To PURCHASE YOUR PASS ONLINE Click Here

*Holiday Restrictions are: Dec 27– Jan 1, Jan 15 & 16, Feb. 19 & 20

**Student passes available to current students age 24 and under. All students age 16 and over must present current student ID and driver’s license in the pass office to pick up pass.
    Passes are Non-Transferable! Sorry, No Refunds.

***Not valid in Ski School lines for First Chair on a Powder Day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sugar Wood Powder Pass is Back!

Kirkwood and Sugar Bowl are once again offering you the best skiing and riding in Lake Tahoe, North and South, on one incredible pass!

Adult Sugar Wood Pass (ages 23-59)
    $449 Valid Sun-Fri, excluding holidays*

Youth Sugar Wood Pass (13-22)
    $449 Valid 7 days/week, excluding holidays*

Senior Sugar Wood Pass (60-69)
    $449 Valid 7 days/week, excluding holidays*

*Kirkwood 04/05 Holiday Blackout Dates: 12/27/04-1/1/05, 1/15-1/16/05, 2/19-2/20/05.

*04/05 holiday blackout dates begin 12/26/04 at Sugarbowl

Buy your Sugar Wood Pass today! Click Here!

Purchase Your Season Pass Anytime:

ONLINE with a major credit card, via secure server. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. To PURCHASE YOUR PASS ONLINE Click Here

AT THE RESORT... May 1-31, Open Wednesday through Sunday from 9am to 3pm, Open Saturday & Sunday from 7:30am to 3pm, Beginning June 1, Open 7 days a week from 9am to 3pm, on the Plaza at the Mountain Village Season Pass Office.

BY PHONE with your credit card. 1.209.258.7254, any day between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM.

BY MAIL Download and complete this Pass Application and send it to: Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Post Office Box 1, Kirkwood, CA 95646 with a check or credit card number.

BY FAX Download and complete this Pass Application. Fax to: 209-258-4437.

To read the application form you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe Web Site.

It takes about a minute to download the form so be patient!

DID YOU HAVE A PASS LAST SEASON? If you were a passholder last year there's no need to have a new photo taken. After you've ordered and paid for your pass simply download this Liability Release Form and mail it to the season pass office. This is a two page release, by downloading and mailing it to us, we will be able to mail you your pass during the summer. We will begin mailing passes in August. We must receive your release form by October 1st in order to mail your pass before the start of the season. We want to make sure you have a fair shot at being one of the first to get those powder turns in on opening day!
    "The vision of Kirkwood is to develop a resort that can be both a big mountain and a small community. We see Kirkwood as the kind of place where you know your neighbors and don't worry about your kids. A resort where everyone in the family, regardless of their generation, can enjoy the true high Sierra experience."

Man....

Tim is on it, this morning

Kush, don't you live on the...like....east coast?

Originally posted by tcohee
    THAAAAAAANKS FOR CALLLLLLLLLLING KIRKWOOD !
    My god that hurt.... I think I've been traumatized.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Hurry up mang, Prices expire this weekend!

209-258-7254

Student Value 19-24
    7 days a week, holiday restrictions* $229
    Can't beat that with a stick, can ya?

And......... Thanks Tim;

***Not valid in Ski School lines for First Chair on a Powder Day.

I was a slacker and didn't get mine on the first round - I have the corporate deal hook-up and intend to get one again this year - just need 3 more interested people.

Who else didn't get their pass yet?
    Kellie
    Kush +2
    Hardrider?
    Splat?
    Greydon +1?

Let me know so I know what to expect :-)
    I should probably get on this soon . . .

How much is the corporate pass? Is it a better deal than what I quoted above?

I'm buying mine tomorrow.

Corp pass was $300, no restrictions. I don't know what it takes to put another group buy together, or if it's too late to do one.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

kelly all you need to to do is let me know when you will need the money and I will pass it on. (the two other people are he guys that came out for the summit, the ski shop owners going to shit himself when we all take off two weeks over x-mas)

Moment skis

I'll check into it on Tuesday and let you know the details . . .

Ooh, ooh, I need one.

Please dont buy them right away if its possible to wait a month.
    steezarific!!

Wink

Originally posted by kush1
    kelly all you need to to do is let me know when you will need the money and I will pass it on. (the two other people are he guys that came out for the summit, the ski shop owners going to shit himself when we all take off two weeks over x-mas)
    are you sayin your buddy Brooks (is that who it was?) wants another shot at the KW linebacker?
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    are you sayin your buddy Brooks (is that who it was?) wants another shot at the KW linebacker?

I thought for sure you were both getting broken on that, damn that was funny.
    steezarific!!

The wife and I still need to buy our passes.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Originally posted by Kellie
    I was a slacker and didn't get mine on the first round - I have the corporate deal hook-up and intend to get one again this year - just need 3 more interested people.
    Kellie - I´m slacking again, so consider me in. Just trying to get a kitchen pass out of the Juan Peron Correctional Institute here in Buenos Aires before hitchhiking back north for the new season.

Not to worry........

I may even have one more for you, but sean is working at a shop out there so i'll have to check............oh yeah he lives in south lake now....

shoe-we were talking about that the other day actually....

Moment skis

Originally posted by kush1
    I may even have one more for you, but sean is working at a shop out there so i'll have to check............oh yeah he lives in south lake now....

Is sean out here now or is he in PA? What shop?
    steezarific!!

I believe he is back here for a month or so....... He is working at some snowboard shop his buddy owns or manages.

Moment skis

I was informed today that I will not need to buy myself a pass this year, working for peanuts seems to have its perks.
    steezarific!!

Sweet, so can I ski with you this year Hardrider? I really miss you, I'm feeling lonely...and you have the finest form of any skier I know...

Originally posted by skier666
    Sweet, so can I ski with you this year Hardrider? I really miss you, I'm feeling lonely...and you have the finest form of any skier I know...

Why would I ski with you? Im all about progression this year and skiing with you will only hold me back, sorry buddy but your ol news.
    steezarific!!

yea i've been bulking up all summer to dish it out this season......hahah

Myself and Greg need passes to Kirkwood... Kush was saying something about $319(are there holiday restrictions?) I'm planning on heading out Dec.28th thru Jan. 8th it'd be nice to ski every day no restrictions. We just need to know who to send checks to? I'm guessing Kellie? Let me know

Oh yea Hardrider Sean is now in South Lake cell is 267-496-6516

Shouldnt you be in class?

I copied down all the info for you man, I'll give it to you at the clinic tonight.

Moment skis