Check Out Our Shop

FS Soma Cyclocross/ commuter Campy $1100*price Reduced*

This is a Soma Double Cross that has about 1000-1200 miles on it and is in great condition with great components. It can make a great commuter, race bike, or anywhere in between. 54cm frame with a 56cm Top Tube. Kelly Cyclocross straight blade fork. DT Swiss 340 hubs with Velocity Aero Head 32 hole rims, Hand built with Black DT Swiss triple butted spokes and alloy nipples. Paul Neo Retro brakes in black with in-line top mount brake levers. Campagnolo Centaur shifter/ brake levers (in between Chorus and Veloce). Black Mirage CT compact cranks with 50-34 chainrings. Chorus bottom bracket. 13-26 9spd Veloce cassette. Record chain. FSA Orbit headset. Salsa Short and Shallow 44cm bar, Salsa Shaft seatpost. Easton EA50 stem 90mm. Selle Italia Flite Titanium saddle. Elite black water bottle cages. Easy on/off Planet Bike Fenders. 2 Sets of tires. Continental Contact 700x 37c and Maxxis Locust 700x35c.
    The frame has very minor scuffs and wear and a few sratches on the chainstays.
    This bike does not have pedals included
    $1400 obo REDUCED FOR FAST SALE $1100
    Last edited by thecriscokid; 04-21-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Another pic

This is how I used it.

Reduced $1200

Price drop 1200

How tall are you/what is your inseam?
    "Oh, no pics. To simulate the skiing today, walk out your door, grab a handful of snow, and throw it in your face. Repeat as necessary.
    If you don't have snow outside your door, what the fuck are you living there for?"
    -Bum Z 1/30/08

Fit

Quote Originally Posted by jepilot View Post
    How tall are you/what is your inseam?
    My inseam is 34" and I have a decent amount of seatpost in either direction.

Would you consider selling just frame and fork?