Check Out Our Shop

Thumbs up Trade Dukes for Fks

I have some Dukes mounted on my old Goats that just aren't getting any use. They have about 4 days worth of in- bounds skiing on them. I'm an old fart who doesn't drop cliff lines any more. They are set up for a boot length of 317mm. I have the paper mounting template if that's of any help. Id like to end up with the FKS B-squad bindings that had the wide brakes directly from the factory. I would be happy to just have anything that would clear a 105 waist. I'm in Santa Cruz, Ca. I'll be at Kirkwood April 19, then on to Mammoth till April 22. I can meet you there. Daytime phone 831 426 7190. Ask for Marty.

I'll trade some very lightly used PX18s for them.
    Its a good thing cold smoke doesn't give you cancer.

I have some all-black FKS155s with brakes that clear 105mm skis perfectly (were on my Obsethed). I would be willing to pay shipping both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLineSeeker View Post
    I have some all-black FKS155s with brakes that clear 105mm skis perfectly (were on my Obsethed). I would be willing to pay shipping both ways.
    X2 I've got some 12,14 and 18 Din variants, with brakes bent to clear up to 110mm. Could add cash etc....to the deal.
    Driving to Targhee

gahhh I have some 185 bsquads with 115mm brakes pm me

I have minty blue P18
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix