Helmet Issue - What would you do?

This season I bought a POC Synapsis XP helmet. (My first helmet, never skied with one before, realized I should.) I used the helmet about 15 days, and one of the earpieces came lose. Basically, the plastic piece of the earpiece came out of the foam part of the helmet. I put it back in, but it is loose.

I got the helmet from Backcountry.com and assume I can return it for a new one, but I also think that I might be able to fix it with epoxy, gorilla glue, or something similar.

Anyone had this same thing happen, and if so, did you fix it yourself or send it back?

Usually helmets have something that holds the ear piece in place, usually you know when you've found it when you hear a click. I'm not really familiar with POC helmets, but i have yet to see a $200 helmet that doesn't have a good system for holding the ear piece in.
    I would say that you should send it back in if you think you'll ever want to ski without the earpieces, (not steezy style, but "shit its 70" bike helmet style).
    Before you send it back, make sure your putting it in the right slot (pause for laughter), there should be a place to put it that isn't just in between the shell and foam.
    "Papa Muntz loved skiing, papa Muntz loved drinking, but what he loved most was drinking and skiing."

Send it back. You paid good maney - it should hold up reasonably. I had a helmet show up from BC.com, and an earpiece was snapped (the little plastic "skeleton" inside it), and they said send it back.
    Gravity. It's the law.

thanks for the input, shipping it back.

Does POC stand for piece-of-crap?

(I couldn't resist)