Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Adam,

I just bought a poster, but I already have one. Please just send my money where it's needed.

Thanks.

Thanks Griz, this is an amazing idea. Very generous of you

Just wanted to repeat this since it was the last thing on page two and probably wouldn't get noticed...

Adam and everyone, your efforts and generosity will take on a whole other significance when you hear this: Shane had no life insurance, because with his profession he simply couldn't get it. So this isn't merely a means of starting a college fund for his daughter, raising money is a means of helping his family survive.
    or don't

Quote Originally Posted by huckasoreass View Post
    Shane had no life insurance, because with his profession he simply couldn't get it. So this isn't merely a means of starting a college fund for his daughter, raising money is a means of helping his family survive.
    Well then, time to spread the word to friends outside the skiing community as well. SAC up and raise some money for a great cause.

Adam, any chance of changing the wording on your website poster page to reflect the new fundraising cause? It still mentions Cottonwood Canyons Foundation. I'm spamming my friends and family email list with "I don't usually this but this is a good cause" emails and including a link to your page.

just purchased. sent you an email about the money going to the Mcconkeys. Thanks for doing this man!

50 posters sold. $1,250.00 raised in about 12 hours. The kindness and generosity of our small skiing community continues to astound. Trying to keep up with the emails/orders...

Trainwreck--I could get the wording changed, but it won't be for a bit as my web guy won't be available until tomorrow. It's probably best just to link them to my blog at http://minyurl.com/293. It explains everything in full, and will then direct them to the poster page.

Thanks again to everyone for their kindness and willingness to give. It truly is amazing.
    The Griz

Quote Originally Posted by huckasoreass View Post
    Just wanted to repeat this since it was the last thing on page two and probably wouldn't get noticed...

Adam and everyone, your efforts and generosity will take on a whole other significance when you hear this: Shane had no life insurance, because with his profession he simply couldn't get it. So this isn't merely a means of starting a college fund for his daughter, raising money is a means of helping his family survive.
    man I was afraid of hearing that... Shane's sponsors and the ski industry in general owe a big debt of gratitude to someone who was more than just another athelete. Shane helped dig the ski industry out of the rut and I really hope K2, MSP, Sessions and especially Red Bull do the right thing by taking care of Shane's family.

If everyone who posted something on that other thread made a donation, we would be able to hand a pretty big check over so get on it folks.

Cool Adam, that link is much better. It really explains things, forwarding it.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzle6 View Post
    50 posters sold. $1,250.00 raised in about 12 hours.
    Seeing the results helps. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzle6 View Post
    Trying to keep up with the emails/orders...
    and doing a good job. Thanks for your mitzvah.

done bought. Thanks Griz for the beautiful poster but especially the kindness to the McConkey family. Wonderful thing. Thank you.

Just purchased the great poster. Thanks for stepping up, I hope it helps the family in some small way.

poster ordered and bump. thanks for doing this.

Poster ordered.

Thanks for doing this, we owe Shane so much for what he did for our sport, this is the least we can do.

Thanks again

Order placed...thanks for doing this. Sad days but happy to help the family as he brought so much to us if anything getting us stoked to get out and play instead of sitting on the couch. Thanks!!!
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

P.E.T.A. People Eating Tasty Animals

Saturday morning update: 60 posters sold. $1,500 raised.
    Amazing. Don't let it stop.
    The Griz

To the top.

Way to step up AB

Order placed by one proud Jong. This community is inspiring. I'm going to go buy a T-shirt now.

Order In

Placed my order. Thanks for your efforts.

Poster ordered. Thanks for doing this, Adam. Bump to the top.

Thanks grizzle, bump for a good cause. PM sent didn't see a way to indicate payments on paypal and want to make sure proceeds go to Shane's family.

The miracle continues. 70 posters sold. $1,750.00 raised in 2 days. Truly amazing.
    The Griz

I just bought a poster too... thanks for doing this grizz.

With all the responses in Huck's thread, we should try to raise at least $10k. No joke, lets keep em coming.