Exclamation rossy s6 vs. volkl katana

5'10" 200 lbs. oregon skier looking to buy either the rossy s6 or volkl katanas. want something good in the deep, sweet in the trees, able to get you through the groomers. own a pair of bridges and want to add one these to the arsenal. anybody got any advice which one to go with

capital fucking letters and period marks jong

(edit: there are probably no threads about either skis available on this site. at least there won´t be if you don´t search for them)
    Last edited by arild; 03-02-2009 at 08:04 PM.

1) this isn't a fucking telegraph forum - write complete sentences.
    2) search

I'll bite:

want something good in the deep, sweet in the trees, able to get you through the groomers
    What you're describing there is a much more pow-dedicated ski. You are asking about fairly traditional skis that are just bigger. If you're really looking for something that is merely "able to get you through the groomers," but "good in the deep," ask about the S7, the Lhasa Pow, Lotus 138, or any number of other skis described in the skickies to this forum.

hey your right, comma, i am not that computer savvy, comma, i just wanted to know which ski was better of the two. FROM NOW ON TWO SPACES AFTER THE PERIOD.

Search function, JONG.

-- or --

GTFO and go take lessons on how not to write like a six year old. Writing in complete sentences has nothing to do with being computer savvy, it has to do with not being a fucking retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Wow dude, your angry, I am just looking for a comparison of the two skiis. If your not already, you would make a fantastic english teacher.

go buy the katana why? cox ptex1 haz them 4 gr8 prices (PM HIM AND GIT ER DUN!). your looking 4 pow ski this is a pow ski so BIY IT NOW!!!!1!!!!111

That Lhasa pow 186 is starting to sound pretty fucking good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eladio View Post
    That Lhasa pow 186 is starting to sound pretty fucking good!!!!
    I agree, but sadly I don't have the coin for a new pair. That said, I have not skied either ski mentioned in your original post, but will throw this out there as food for thought.
    If you want a ski that is good in the deep, from my experience a reverse/reverse ski with rockered tail and tip will be the most effective in deeper snow. I love my Praxis Powders for anytime there is more than 6"-8" of fresh down. Absolutely the best ski I have ever used in the trees in powder conditions. So ya, the Lhasa would likely kill it, as would a number of other skis that are similar to the Lhasa or the Praxis. Look at the Ski Reviews and then go to Gear Swap to see if you can score a nice used pair of whatever you decide upon. This is the time of year where guys are letting stuff go for cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by eladio View Post
    Wow dude, your angry, I am just looking for a comparison of the two skiis. If your not already, you would make a fantastic english teacher.
    Not an english teacher, but thanks.

This might help you out:
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100

Welcome to the insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.