Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    I keep thinking that my 186 Lhasas are getting old (2007 I think, with the tops cracking and chipping off around the edges) and maybe I should think about replacing them, and then I have a weekend like last weekend in Whistler (12" on Saturday) and I remember how fucking great those skis are. No way am I replacing them until they die. Effortless in the pow, commanding in the crud, and able to rail on the groomers (as long as they're reasonably soft). Still in love with these skis.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg View Post
    I keep thinking that my 186 Lhasas are getting old (2007 I think, with the tops cracking and chipping off around the edges) and maybe I should think about replacing them, and then I have a weekend like last weekend in Whistler (12" on Saturday) and I remember how fucking great those skis are. No way am I replacing them until they die. Effortless in the pow, commanding in the crud, and able to rail on the groomers (as long as they're reasonably soft). Still in love with these skis.
    Ditto. I intentionally don't take mine out to trick myself into them lasting longer.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague