Check Out Our Shop

Property Management in Utah? any recommendations?

I'm curious if anybody knows this business in salt lake? I have a house here, need to leave town for a while, don't know if I'm coming back...that whole thing...so I'd like to rent it and I'd like to not be 12 hours drive away trying to manage it.

any suggestions/experiences?

actually if any of you that I know would want to rent the house there's that too

My parents have their house in the avenues rented, and the lease is pretty bulletproof that the tenant is responsible for everything, except for if the roof caves in or something like that. We had no trouble listing it on craigslist and getting it rented quickly. If you would like to see the lease, I can probably scan it and block out names and email it to you.
    Things like all normal wear and tear, responsible for appliances to be same condition they were when the house was rented, tenant must rooter sewer line etc... I haven't had to go up there for anything!
    sigless.

Talk to MOE.

haven't had any luck with PM's so far...anybody else have a company they'd like to recommend?

Ask MD9/Truth/Zion Zig for his digits?

Moe prolly checks his FB more than TGR
    Points on their own sitting way up high

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Things like all normal wear and tear, responsible for appliances to be same condition they were when the house was rented, tenant must rooter sewer line etc... I haven't had to go up there for anything!
    So what you're saying is the tenants didn't bother reading the lease. Why the fuck would anyone rent when they were responsible for taking care of your POS home with no upside in the equity of the place?

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    Quote Originally Posted by stump832 View Post
    So what you're saying is the tenants didn't bother reading the lease. Why the fuck would anyone rent when they were responsible for taking care of your POS home with no upside in the equity of the place?
    I dunno, prolly because they stopped giving you money to buy a house for simply asking for it a couple years ago now?

moe doesn't work in salt lake, so any other suggestions? maggot realtors in utah? any of you guys I know that want a place to live for the summer?

bueller...