Thumbs up THALL X-Games Commercial

A few years ago I read an interview in skiing with jeremy bloom when he said something about not even liking skiing that much, but loving the thrill of competition and winning.

I have to say I was proud and was stoked after seeing tanner in that little snippet between commercials and the events.

I can't remember the exact wording, but the last thing he said was something like:

"It's feels great to be an x-games medalist, but feels even better to be a skier."
    FKNA

After seeing show and prove, believe, the massive, what he said really rang true. I felt his energy and the truth in that statement.

Fool skis a lot of powder and lays some of the sickest pipe runs ever. great performance and great attitude. I'm stoked for tanner.
    Wagner Custom Skis
    Powder snow skiing is not fun. It’s life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality. What we experience in powder is the original human self, which lies deeply inside each of us, still undamaged in spite of what our present culture tries to do to us. Once experienced, this kind of living is recognized as the only way to live–fully aware of the earth and the sky and the gods and you, the mortal, playing among them. Dolores LaChapelle

Finally some one lets go what he did/said when he was 16 and suddenly started making about $100,000! Dude has been all about skiing since he was 5 and had a few douchey years but founded a sick company and has been able to work the "ski biz" better then anyone....
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

That is a pretty good Oakley commercial.